Infosys Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Analyst – Business Consulting | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Infosys Limited Hiring 2023: The limited hiring 2023 of Infosys consists of various job profiles well suited for all the fresh graduates. Freshers worried about getting a job can refer to this article entirely.
Infosys is currently looking out for candidates who are willing to join the company as an Analyst – Business Consulting. This job is only for those candidates who have a B.Tech degree. Candidates living or are ready to relocate to Hyderabad can surely apply for this job offer.
About The Company:
Infosys Limited is an Indian Multinational Information Technology (IT) company, with it’s headquarters in Bangalore. The company also deals with business consulting, and outsourcing services. The company was first founded in Pune in 1918. Currently more than 336,294 employees work for Infosys.
Infosys Limited Hiring 2023 More Details:
|Company Name||Infosys Limited|
|Job Role||Analyst- Business Consulting|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/Secunderabad, India|
- Experience in gathering, identifying, and documenting business requirement and creating functional specifications for new systems and processes
- Experience in assessing as-is processes, doing gap analysis, creating to-be processes and making recommendations to implement changes. Experience in using Six Sigma, Lean and other methodologies to drive continuous process improvement in technology projects
- Technology Project Management including managing technology vendors and client stakeholders.
- Manage large projects and programs in a multi-vendor scenario and globally spread team and deliver the outcome leveraging Agile principle and applying DevOps capabilities
- Experience in setting up and running IT Project Management Office (PMO)
- Lead and manage pursuits with large Oil & Gas /Utilities prospects, specifically articulating Infosys’ products, and services unique value proposition through practical use cases across the value chain
- Manage, design, and implement leading edge, client-specific solutions, including development of business case, IT strategy development and tools/software considerations around Digital solutions
- Work closely with client IT teams and business personnel to uncover opportunities and draw actionable insights
- Involvement in additional internal firm building activities such as knowledge management and recruiting
- Lead and support sales efforts for new and existing clients in creation of proposals, preparation and facilitation of sales presentations, plan and participate in client meetings and discussions
- Represent Infosys Consulting and present papers in industry conferences
- Provide Technology and Consulting Leadership within/outside the firm on trends around one or more of latest Digital technologies (Robotic Process Automation, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data technologies, Data Analytics, IoT etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more digital technologies (Robotic Process Automation, Digital transformation, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data technologies, Data Analytics, IoT etc.) and its application in Oil & Gas/Utilities Industry
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices (Scrum), methodologies and tools
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations
- Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and to build strong relationships with clients
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis, designing, defining, or managing projects on digital technologies in the Oil & Gas /Utilities industry
- Broad understanding in one or more of latest digital technologies (Robotic Process Automation, Digital transformation, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data technologies, Data Analytics, IoT etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree / Full time MBA/PGDM from Tier1/Tier2 B Schools in India or foreign equivalent required
- No travel expected in the near term due to COVID. On a longer term, ability, and willingness to travel as required within and outside India
Preferred Skills: Oil & Gas Domain
How To Apply For Infosys Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Infosys Off Campus 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply to Infosys Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Ans: Ans: To apply for Infosys Off Campus Hiring 2023, visit the official site of Infosys or check Fresheropenings.com.
2. Is this job a work from home opportunity?
Ans: No, it’s an in office job opportunity.
3. Can experienced candidates apply?
Ans: This job offer is mainly for freshers.