JP Morgan Chase Jobs 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Associate | Apply Today
Table of Contents
JP Morgan Chase Jobs 2023-2024: The company’s list of open positions for a variety of job profiles was just published on its official website. Candidates and applicants who are interested can review the JP Morgan Jobs Freshers 2023–2024 job article.
We have gone into great detail about the job profile, duties and responsibilities, pay, location, necessary education and abilities, etc. in this JP Morgan Jobs Freshers 2023-2024 post. Candidates need to read this article if they want to advance in their careers. Additionally, “Direct Click to Apply” has been included to make it easier for candidates to apply for jobs.
About the Company
Transnational American universal bank and financial services provider JP Morgan was founded in Delaware. Its main office is located in New York City. It is the biggest bank in the world and the US by market capitalization as of 2023.
Being the biggest of the Big Four banks, the Financial Stability Board considers the corporation to have systemic importance. Their asset management division and private banking business are among the largest in the world in terms of total assets.
JP Morgan Chase Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|JP Morgan Chase & Co.
|Associate – Climate, Environmental and Social Risk Implementation
|Upto 10 LPA
Climate and Environmental & Social Risk management is a relatively new and rapidly evolving area of financial risk management, offering unique career growth opportunities.
The Firm’s dedicated Climate Risk and Environmental& Social Risk teams are responsible for establishing the firmwide framework and strategy for climate, environmental& social risk management, developing and advancing their policy and standards and providing subject matter expertise to a variety of internal stakeholders.
The Climate, Environmental & Social Risk Implementation function is tasked with integrating the Firm’s approach to managing these risks and overseeing plans to address associated regional regulatory requirements. The Implementation function works closely with subject matter experts from the Climate Risk and Environmental& Social Risk teams to translate the requirements into practical solutions and enhancing as appropriate the existing firmwide risk framework, policies and standards.
You will support the Implementation team with its core roles of providing oversight for regulatory responses and integrating climate, environmental and social risk approaches into the firmwide and legal entity frameworks. In doing so, you will become familiarised with the large variety of businesses and products offered globally by JPMorgan Chase. You will also collaborate with a broad group of stakeholders across the organisation to interpret their functional requirements. You are expected to operate with a high sense of ownership, developing a keen eye for identifying the gaps between regulatory or strategic requirements and the existing risk management capabilities. You will also need to demonstrate strength in logically articulating ideas and expressing them clearly in both written and verbal form.
- Support the implementation of the Firm’s climate risk management framework, within the APAC regions
- Own and maintain the log of regulatory requirements globally and communicate changes to upward management
- Review that the interpretation of regulatory expectations, use of climate data and scenarios, and documentation created is consistent with Firmwide practices, as applicable
- Produce gap analyses between regulatory requirements and existing firmwide climate-environmental, and social risk capabilities
- Produce high-quality presentations and regulatory responses, leveraging information available as needed and inventory new content
- Liaise with risk functions and lines of business in their work to integrate climate, environmental& social risk considerations into their internal policies and approaches
- Stay informed of the latest climate, environmental& social risk regulatory developments in the region and recommend best practices
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Environmental Science, Sustainability, Law, Economics, Finance, or International Relations; a master’s degree preferred
- Strong sense of ownership and an ability to work efficiently and independently under tight timelines
- Good interpersonal skills, demonstrating an ability to delve deeply and interrogate aspects that raise potential challenges to the operationalisation of Implementation team’s core roles
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate complex regulatory requirements into practical solutions
- Knowledge of risk management practices
- Familiarity with the evolving regulatory landscape related to climate, environmental& social matters
- Ability to convey information clearly, accurately and succinctly and draft high-impact presentations and documentation
How to Apply for JP Morgan Jobs Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for JP Morgan Jobs Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
JP Morgan Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for JP Morgan Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the JP Morgan Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of JP Morgan or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide JP Morgan Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides JP Morgan Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the JP Morgan Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of JP Morgan consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.