KPMG India Jobs 2023-2024 | Salary upto 9.95 LPA | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
KPMG India Jobs 2023-2024: The opening for the position of Analyst at KPMG India was just posted on the company website. Candidates may apply for this position if they have completed their education and obtained work experience. To do that, a careful reading of the job description in the article is recommended.
We have covered the duties and responsibilities of the Associate Consultant position in detail in this job posting, along with information on location and pay. Read this post to learn more about the position.
About the Company
KPMG International Limited, commonly referred to as KPMG, is a global network of professional services firms. The acronym “KPMG” refers for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”.
With its headquarters located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a global network of businesses spanning 145 countries and employing roughly 265,000 people, despite its founding in London, England. Its three service categories are advising, tax, and financial auditing services. Additionally, it divides up its advisory and tax services into other service categories. Over the past 10 years, the firm’s worldwide network of affiliates has been involved in legal actions and regulatory actions.
CollegeGrad.com reports that KPMG was the most sought-after employer among the Big Four accounting companies. Additionally, Bloomberg Businessweek named it No. 4 on their list of the “50 Best Places to Launch a Career” in 2009.
KPMG India Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
As an Associate Consultant you will be responsible :
- To undertake smaller sized assignments independently or assist in larger assignments reporting to an Assistant Manager or Manager
- Provide technical and transaction-based accounting advisory support and research to international KPMG teams and clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards
- Assist with US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filings for spin-offs, carve- outs, initial public offerings (IPO), debt offerings, and other acquisition filings for both domestic and cross-border transactions
- Provide conversion services to U.S. and foreign registered companies to / from U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Provide transaction-oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, complex capital raising and financing structures, complex financial instruments, revenue recognition and leases.
- Assist with ESG assessment and reporting while working through different frameworks including – SECs rules on climate disclosures, TCFD, SASB, GRI, etc. Other areas to be assisted on ESG front includes – ESG reporting readiness, global regulatory assessment and buyside reporting due diligence.
- Prepare and present accounting whitepapers
Experience: 0-1yrs of post qualification financial audit experience with a public accounting or advisory firm plus training experience in same or similar organization, or two years of financial reporting/ consolidation experience with a Fortune 500 organization or similar large organization in India.
How to Apply for KPMG Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for KPMG Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
KPMG Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check KPMG official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide KPMG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides KPMG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the KPMG Selection Process?
Ans: The KPMG Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.