Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring as Deal Desk Advisor |Apply Now
Table of Contents
Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023: Lenovo is hiring fresher candidates for the location Bangalore. Candidates thinking to settle in Bangalore can give a look at this article.
Lenovo India Private Limited is offering the position of a Deal Desk Advisor to all the freshers residing in or are thinking to relocate to Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply though the link given in the article.
About The Company:
Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company specialized in designing, manufacturing, and marketing consumer electronics. This company was first established in 1984. The headquarters of Lenovo is located in Beijing, China. According to 2022 reports, the revenue of the company is estimated to be US$71.618 billion.
Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023: More Details:
|Job Role||Deal Desk Advisor|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Business, MBA|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore , India|
Deal Analysis & Optimization
- Analyze incoming deals to understand the customer’s requirement, business objectives and financial implications, ensuring readiness for Deal Qualification Review (DQR).
- Collaborate with sales, legal and finance teams to review and evaluate the deal terms, deal structure, commercials and any risks and associated mitigation strategies.
- Develop Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) business case for the client engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services, target market and competitive landscape to deliver proposals that highlight our unique value proposition.
- Create content tailored to your client through research of the client context, footprint and strategics objectives, ensuring these are reflected in the proposals.
- Craft well structured and compelling documentation aligned with brand guidelines, formatting standards and quality assurance processes.
- Adhere to proposal submission guidelines, including formatting, word limits and version control.
- Translate technical detail into concise and persuasive language to resonate with the target audience.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop win themes and proposal strategies that maximize our success and associated win rate.
- Provide guidance to sales teams on deal structures, pricing guidelines, and contractual requirements to support negotiation strategies.
Proposal Project Management
- Manage the end to end proposal development process, including key deliverables, budget management, schedule management and risk & issue management.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to gather inputs, review drafts and register necessary endorsements and approvals prior to release of proposal.
- Actively engage in all gate reviews throughout the deal flow, including Deal Qualification Review, Technical Certification, Deal Review, Contract Review, Win/Loss Reviews and Solution Handover.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices, proposal trends and evolving client demands.
- Seek feedback from sales teams, clients, and internal stakeholders to improve proposal quality, effectiveness and win rates.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate the proposal development process.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of proposal templates, tools & resources.\
- Bachelors Degree in business, project management or a related field. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Proven experience in proposal writing, business development, or a related role within IT services.
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, with a strong command of grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Ability to distill complex information and technical details into clear, concise, and compelling content.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple proposals simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Excellent research and analytical skills to gather and synthesize information effectively.
- Familiarity with proposal management software and tools is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work as part of a global team which may require engaging across distances, cultures,
- and time zones in a matrix organizational structure.
- APMP Practitioner Certification or possession of skill set and experience to acquire certification required.
- External project management certification such as PMP from PMI or other project management certification is preferred.
How To Apply for the Lenovo Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Lenovo Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
- How to apply for Lenovo Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Lenovo Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Lenovo or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide Lenovo Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Lenovo Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the Lenovo Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds