LTIMindtree Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
LTIMindtree Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024: For both new hires and seasoned professionals, LTI Mindtree offers a variety of job profiles. Those looking for work should read this page for further information.
Applicants with both professional experience and undergraduate degrees are currently being sought for by LTI Mindtree. The position is solely situated in Bengaluru and Mumbai. If candidates feel comfortable working in Bengaluru and Mumbai, they should apply for this opportunity using the link provided at the conclusion of the article.
About the Company
LTIMindtree Limited is a global provider of information technology and consulting services, with its main office located in Mumbai. Founded in 1996, the company is a division of Larsen & Toubro and currently employs more than 82,000 people. It is one of India’s top Big Tech companies.
LTIMindtree Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024: More Details
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 3.3 LPA
Location : Bangalore, Mumbai
Ready to join immediately.
Experience : 1 years 3 years
Service Desk –
- “Voice Accent/Proficiency & Fluency in English language
- Customer Interaction Handling
- “IT Support” Problem Solving & Escalation Management
- Service Level Agreement understanding/handling
- Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Good technical aptitude with an ability to learn quickly
- Time management and administrative skills
- Written and verbal communication skills manage internal communications and external/client communications
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality, and judgment.
- IT Support Skills – Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Printers, Phones)
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach.
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required
- Flexibility to do overtime when required.
- Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
- Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer specific business environment
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Develops and maintains incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
- May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- May complete and resolve non-call customer contact requests received by web or e-mail
- May deliver new hire training and refresher training.
How to Apply for LTI Mindtree Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for LTI Mindtree Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
LTI Mindtree Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for LTI Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the LTI Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of LTI Mindtree or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide LTI Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides LTI Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the LTI Mindtree Selection Process?
Ans: The LTI Mindtree Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.