Meesho Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Meesho Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Meesho just made available on its official website a list of open positions for a variety of job descriptions. After reading the post and knowing more about the job profile, interested candidates can apply for this position.
We’ve talked about the Associate Product Manager-I job description, including its duties and responsibilities, location, annual income, etc., at the Meesho Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023. Candidates and job seekers who want to advance in their careers should review this job posting right away.
About the Company
Meesho is an e-commerce platform operated by Fashnear Technologies Private Limited, an Indian company. It is an online marketplace that facilitates trade between suppliers, resellers, and customers, with a focus on external social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Time magazine named Meesho as one of the most significant companies of 2023. Meesho was the first retail app to surpass 500 million downloads in the same year.
Meesho Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Associate Product Manager-I
|Upto 27.8 LPA
About The Role
As an Associate Product Manager I in our team, your role will encompass both product analytics and product execution. You will get to collaborate with peers across product management, UX design, software engineering, data science, and business functions. You will be assigned to a product charter where you will be responsible for setting up key product metrics, validating user hypotheses through A/B experiments, and supporting product managers in various aspects of product execution.
What You’ll Do
- Use qualitative and quantitative data in the product development cycle to generate user and market insights
- Conduct effective A/B experiments to measure the impact of and improve the product
- Identify key product metrics and build tools, and dashboards to track them continuously
- Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction
- Ensure swift and better product decisions using data and analytics
- Conduct user research and surveys to understand user needs and pain points
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Proficiency in SQL (individual contributor role)
- Knowledge of basic concepts of statistics and their application in product analytics
- Ability to solve problems with a structured, data-driven approach
- Aspiration to grow deep into a product role and eventually own product verticals
How to Apply for Meesho Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Meesho Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Meesho Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Meesho Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Meesho Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Meesho or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Meesho Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Meesho Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Meesho Selection Process?
Ans: The Meesho Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.