Meesho India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Meesho India Hiring 2023-2024: Meesho has several job vacancies listed for a variety of job categories on its official website. To learn more about the job description and to express interest in working at Meesho, see this page.
We’ve had a long conversation about the responsibilities, location, income, and other details of the Software Development Engineer II – Data Intelligence. The Meesho Hiring Drive 2023 article has also been updated with a “Click to Apply” button at the end.
About the Company
Meesho is an e-commerce platform run by Fashnear Technologies Private Limited, an Indian firm. It is an online marketplace with an emphasis on external social media networks like Facebook and Instagram that makes commerce between suppliers, resellers, and customers easier. Meesho was listed as one of the most important businesses of 2023 by Time magazine. The first retail app to download more than 500 million times in a single year was Meesho.
Meesho India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Software Development Engineer II – Data Intelligence
|Upto 34.33 LPA
About The Role
Does digging deep for data and turning it into useful, impactful insights get you excited? Then you could be our next Software Development Engineer – II – Data.
In this role, you will oversee your entire team’s work, ensuring that each individual is working towards achieving their personal goals and Meesho’s organisational goals. Moreover, you will keep an eye on all engineering projects and ensure the team is not straying from the right track.
You will also be tasked with directing programming activities, evaluating system performance, and designing new programs and features for smooth functioning.
What You Will Do
- Curate, build and transform raw data in scalable information
- Plan long-term strategies and projects for junior engineers
- Keep a closer look on various projects and monitor the progress
- Carry on smooth collaborations with the sales and engineering teams
- Provide management mentorship for junior team members and set the tone for holistic growth
- Ensure everyone is on the same page and taking ownership of their respective projects
- Make extracted data accessible so that organisations can use it to optimise performance
What You Will Need
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
- At least 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- 1+ years of experience working with Big Data systems involving Kafka, Apache Spark/EMR, Hive/Impala, Delta lake, Presto and Airflow
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Spark/Deltalake/Presto implementations for terabytes scale
- Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, Python)
- 1+ years of experience in building streaming solutions using Apache Flink/Spark Streaming/Samza
- Good understanding of AWS BigData stack
Good to Have
- Having been a contributor/commitor to the big data stack
- Data modeling experience and end-to-end data pipelining experience
- Knowledge of OLAP data cubes and BI tools
- Working knowledge of ELK, Redis and MYSQL
- Knowledge of RxJava, Java Springboot and Microservices architecture
How to Apply for Meesho Career Jobs 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Meesho Career Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Meesho Career Jobs 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Meesho Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Meesho Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Meesho or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Meesho Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Meesho Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Meesho Selection Process?
Ans: The Meesho Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.