Molex Jobs 2023: Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee | Jobs For Freshers | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Molex Jobs 2023: Molex Jobs 2023 is offering jobs profiles to both experienced and fresher candidates across India. Candidates looking out for a job or are thinking of changing their job can surely go through the article for their reference.
Molex jobs is currently looking out for fresher and experienced candidates who can fill their vacant position of a Graduate Engineer Trainee. This job is based out in Bangalore with a satisfying salary. Read the full article to know more details and access the apply link.
About The Company:
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics. This company was first established in 1938 by Frederick Krehbiel. Presently more than 45000 employees work for this company.
Molex Jobs 2023 More Details:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|As per Company Standards
|Bangalore , India
- Develop, modify, support and maintain ownership of software modules used for product testing.
- Then qualification across the product development and manufacturing.
- Develop moderately complex software in Python, C, and TCL/TK to extend and refine the capabilities of existing test systems across multiple manufacturing regions.
- Must coordinate software development activities with various teams, including product development, manufacturing, marketing, quality, etc.
- Perform electrical testing of multi-gigabit cable assemblies, analyze data, identify critical to quality aspects of product design and manufacturing process, perform root cause / corrective action analysis. Write reports to summarize findings.
- Create and execute test plans, conduct software reviews, perform system verification and validation, analyze and resolve failure modes and document results.
- Understand, support, and contribute to Molex TQM and Quality / Environmental Management Systems by following approved policies and procedures.
- Create product and test system documentation, specifications and work instructions.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers in the software development process
- Other duties as required by management.
- BE/BTech in Electrical or Electronics knowledge
What Will Put You Ahead
- Develop, modify, support and maintain ownership of software modules used for product testing and qualification across the product development and manufacturing.
- Analyze test data using statistical modeling tools and perform root cause analysis.
- Integration of software with custom designed circuit boards and mechanical fixtures with off-the-shelf test equipment such as digital sampling oscilloscopes, TDR modules and network analyzers.
- Customize, maintain and support software for RF/microwave electrical test systems used in the manufacturing of multi-gigabit cable assemblies based on standards such as Ethernet, Infiniband, Fiber Channel, PCIe, SAS, SATA, etc.
How To Apply for the Molex Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Molex Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Molex Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Molex Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Molex or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide Molex Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Molex Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the Molex Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds