Myntra Careers India 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Myntra Careers India 2023-2024: The 2023 Myntra Hiring Drive has already begun. If you want to apply for a job at Myntra, read this article or visit their website.
For the job of Associate – Project Manager, Myntra is currently hiring both seasoned professionals and fresh graduates. The company offers Bangalore as the location to the applicants. If you meet the requirements, use the link on this page to apply for the position.
About the Company
With its corporate headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, Myntra is a well-known online retailer of Indian fashion. The business was established in 2007 or 2008 with the purpose of selling customised gifts. Flipkart bought the Myntra.com website in May 2014.
Myntra introduced a quick delivery service on its app in May 2022 in order to provide a unique experience as a marketplace for fashion and beauty products. Customers who use this service should anticipate that their orders for goods marked with the “M-express tag” on the listing page will arrive 24–48 hours after they are placed.
Myntra Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Associate – Project Manager|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 12 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- This is fairly cross-functional role, entailing collaborating Internally with Category, Technology, Product development, SCM Teams and Externally with Brands & Vendors
- Ideal candidate should be able to understand business & stakeholder priorities and design & execute products/process, which help address these priorities
- Candidate should lead the identification of such product/process, ensure right design, development & implementation and should own its business impact
- Candidate will need to develop deep understanding of the category planning and retail business operations, customer preferences & back-end operations function, to identify gaps and develop solutions for the same
- Candidate must be enthusiastic about managing complex projects with multiple moving parts and stakeholders across various teams, and must be comfortable in working with large data sets to drive decision making
- Candidates should have a knack for problem solving and should have the capability to deal with uncertainty and bring structure in unstructured scenarios. Building elaborate business cases and selling solutions to Management team and other stakeholders would also be a typical day’s work
- Candidate should also be able to present and maintain complex data sets as dashboard for easy understanding of the same from leadership point of view.
- Excellent data analytical skills with knowledge of SQL, Python/R (preferred). Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau and Power BI is an added advantage.
- A strong bias for action and speed of implementation. The candidate will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Active problem solver who can work with data effectively
- Is able to creates plans, prioritize tasks and deliver quality outcomes
- Preferred (but not mandatory): Built automation process or systems in previous work experience or projects
- Preferred (but not mandatory): E-com experience
- Preferred (but not mandatory): Operations background
- Good Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- Inventory management, Operations, Data Analysis, Team & stakeholder management
How to Apply for Myntra Job Vacancies 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Myntra India Jobs Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Myntra Job Vacancies India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Myntra India Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Myntra India Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Myntra or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Myntra India Hiring Drive2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Myntra India Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Myntra Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Myntra consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.