Myntra India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Myntra India Hiring 2023-2024: The 2023 Myntra Hiring Drive has already begun. If you want to apply for a job at Myntra, read this article or visit their website.
For the job of Associate – e-learning Content Developer, Myntra is currently hiring both seasoned professionals and fresh graduates. The company offers Bengaluru as the location to the applicants. If you meet the requirements, use the link on this page to apply for the position.
About the Company
With its corporate headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, Myntra is a well-known online retailer of Indian fashion. The business was established in 2007 or 2008 with the purpose of selling customised gifts. Flipkart bought the Myntra.com website in May 2014.
Myntra introduced a quick delivery service on its app in May 2022 in order to provide a unique experience as a marketplace for fashion and beauty products. Customers who use this service should anticipate that their orders for goods marked with the “M-express tag” on the listing page will arrive 24–48 hours after they are placed.
Myntra India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Associate – e-learning Content Developer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 5.1 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform training needs analysis
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling courses using content authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, etc.
- Review process documents/SOPs and provide insights and suggestions to creators to ensure that all critical and relevant information is included and clearly defined
- Develop instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- Create and administer quizzes based on the training to be imparted to check learner comprehension
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees
- Apply different instructional methodologies/theories to drive learning and enhanced retention thereby achieving training objectives
- Host and manage training content on the LMS
- Periodically refresh the training content to stay up-to-date on the latest policies and processes
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training program during the pilot and implement changes based on impact and user feedback to ensure continual improvement
- Stay updated on all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in course design and development for instructor-led, blended, and online training programs
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Knowledge of instructional design concepts – Storyboarding, Assessments, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in training needs analysis, adult learning/training principles, and principles of instructional design
- Proficient with Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Audio and video editing tools
- Knowledge of SCORM and AICC technology standards
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
How to Apply for Myntra Job Vacancies 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Myntra India Jobs Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Myntra Job Vacancies India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Myntra India Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Myntra India Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Myntra or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Myntra India Hiring Drive2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Myntra India Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Myntra Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Myntra consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.