Myntra India Hiring 2023-2024 | Freshers Recruiting Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Myntra India Hiring 2023-2024: The 2023 Myntra Hiring Drive has already begun. If you want to apply for a job at Myntra, read this article or visit their website.
For the job of Data Scientist, Myntra is currently hiring both seasoned professionals and fresh graduates. The company offers Bangalore as the location to the applicants. If you meet the requirements, use the link on this page to apply for the position.
About the Company
With its corporate headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, Myntra is a well-known online retailer of Indian fashion. The business was established in 2007 or 2008 with the purpose of selling customised gifts. Flipkart bought the Myntra.com website in May 2014.
Myntra introduced a quick delivery service on its app in May 2022 in order to provide a unique experience as a marketplace for fashion and beauty products. Customers who use this service should anticipate that their orders for goods marked with the “M-express tag” on the listing page will arrive 24–48 hours after they are placed.
Myntra India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Salary||Upto 22 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Responsible for developing data science and machine learning models for Myntra Storefront, Supply Chain and other areas
- Conversant with machine learning life cycles, model deployments etc.
- Theoretical understanding and practise of machine learning and expertise in one or more of the topics, such as, NLP, Computer Vision, and Optimisation.
- Collaborating with Product and Business to formulate the problem into a Machine Learning model.
- Connecting with Platforms and Engineering teams to make sure the predictive models built deployed and integrated into the systems.
- Working with the Data Platforms teams for understanding and collecting the data.
- Knowledge on data structures, algorithms and efficient processing of large datasets
- Well-versed with Python or equivalent programming language.
- People with MTech, MS by Research or PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering, or post graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, or Mathematics are preferred.
- Having authored publications is plus
- Good to have skills in general Machine Learning and Deep Learning such as:
Natural Language Processing (NLP): Skills in NLP to develop models that understand and generate human language.
Computer Vision: Knowledge of computer vision techniques to interpret images and videos, including object identification and classification.
DevOps: Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices for deploying and managing machine learning models in production environments.
LLM and GenAI Models: Understanding of Large Language Models (LLM) and Other Generative AI (GenAI) models, including prompt engineering, model evaluation, optimization, and deployment.
- Domain Knowledge: Expertise in a specific industry or field, enabling better understanding of data and business needs.
- Ethical Data Science: Awareness of ethical considerations in data science, including privacy, bias, and fairness.
- Collaboration: Strong communication and teamwork skills for effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, including engineers, product managers, and designers.
How to Apply for Myntra Job Vacancies 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Myntra India Jobs Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Myntra Job Vacancies India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Myntra India Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Myntra India Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Myntra or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Myntra India Hiring Drive2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Myntra India Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Myntra Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Myntra consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.