Myntra Jobs Vacancy 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Myntra Jobs Vacancy 2023-2024: Myntra in its official website has announced for various job vacancies. Interested job applicants must go through this job article thoroughly as we have discussed regarding the job profile of Associate- Visual Merchandising.
The roles and responsibilities, qualifications and experience are all listed in the Myntra Hiring Drive 2023 article along with location and salary. Candidates without further delay must apply for this job if they want to see a growth in their career.
About the Company
A significant Indian fashion e-commerce business, Myntra is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The business was established in 2007 or 2008 to market personalized gifts. Flipkart acquired the website Myntra.com in May 2014.
Myntra introduced an express delivery service on its app in May 2022 to provide a unique experience by a fashion and beauty platform. With this service, customers can expect their orders for items with the “M-express tag” on the listing page to arrive 24-48 hours after they are placed.
Myntra Jobs Vacancy 2023-2024: More Details
|Associate – Visual Merchandising
|Upto 8.9 LPA
- Owning all performance & funnel metrics wrt merchandising. Ensuring that such metrics are institutionalized across teams and running performance cadences with respective stakeholder.
- Planning of category level visibility and Store optimization through data rigor – special focus on Brand stores and Category pages.
- Liaison with Brand, Marketing, and Design teams to plan monthly & yearly campaigns and co-owning metrics like CTR, session to list view, etc.
- Executing campaigns with high precision with minimal customer experience.
- Drive key initiatives of process optimization, adoption of new features across stakeholders.
- Will play a key role in terms of operations for big sale events like ‘End of reason sale’, ‘Big fashion days’ for the platform.
- Coordinate and execute campaigns with the store operations team and ensure customer experience is top-notch.
- Working with product counterparts in experimentation on the storefront.
- Act as the conduit between Category Demand Management, Monetization & Creative/Design teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably e-commerce experience with total work ex of 1-3 years.
- This will involve overseeing the merch ops team so team management experience will get preference.
- Sharp analytical abilities.
- Ability to work well under deadlines, pressure and to successfully meet these deadlines.
- Bias for action – Has sound judgment, thoroughly thinks through the problems to come up with solutions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Sharp Business and creative Acumen.
- Ability to work with a lot of ambiguity.
- Extremely strong in execution as this role will involve overseeing significant execution.
- Strong sense of customer centricity.
How to Apply for Myntra Jobs Vacancy 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Myntra Hiring Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Myntra Jobs Vacancy 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Myntra Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Myntra Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Myntra or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Myntra Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Myntra Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Myntra Selection Process?
Ans: The Myntra Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.