NVIDIA Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Software Engineering Intern | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
NVIDIA Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: On its official website, NVIDIA has opened up a number of job ads for various job profiles. Candidates interested in working at NVIDIA should read this article to learn more about the job profile.
For the function of Software Engineering Intern, the duties, environment, compensation, and other factors we have extensively covered. Additionally, towards the conclusion of the post on the NVIDIA Hiring Drive 2023, we have included a “Click to Apply” button.
About the Company
A worldwide American technology firm with headquarters in Santa Clara, California, Nvidia Corporation was founded in Delaware. It is a software and fabless firm that creates system on a chip (SoC) units for the mobile computing and automotive markets, graphics processing units (GPUs), application programming interfaces (APIs) for data science and high-performance computing, and more. Hardware and software for artificial intelligence are mostly provided by Nvidia. In workstations for applications in industries like architecture, engineering and construction, media and entertainment, automotive, scientific research, and manufacturing design, it uses GPUs from its professional range.
NVIDIA Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern|
|Salary||Upto 4.1 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
As a Software Engineering Intern, the candidate will be responsible for supporting in design and development of software solutions in the areas of Chip Resource Manager, Graphics, Video, 2D and 3D graphics under OpenGL and DirectX, ISP, driver stacks for Windows and Linux OS. We are looking for Interns who are passionate about working at the intersection of leading-edge graphics, multimedia and operating system software.
Looking for interns who will be working in the following areas:
- Principles of hardware operation: CPU and memory architecture, buses and interconnects
- Operating System fundamentals: multi-processing and scheduling, memory management, privilege modes, file systems and device drivers
- Algorithms and data structures
- Principles of parallel computing
- C and/or C++ programming languages
- Python / PERL knowledge is preferred
What We Need To See
- Strong academic background
- Pursuing M. tech/BTech in Computer Science or E&C
- Good understanding of programming languages and processor architecture
- Good understanding of Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Candidates should have a solid background in Operating System, Algorithm development
Knowledge on Object-oriented programming is highly a plus in C / C++ Or Java
Aptitude in innovative and optimal designs
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Exposure to Digital Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, Software Engg., C & C++ programming languages, assembly language programming, system level integration & system level programming is preferred.
- Good communications skills and ability and desire to work as a team player are a must.
How to Apply for NVIDIA Career Jobs 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for NVIDIA Career Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
NVIDIA Careers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of NVIDIA or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the NVIDIA selection Process?
Ans: The NVIDIA Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.