Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 : Hiring Freshers/Experienced | Salary Rs 1,27,000/- | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 : Oil India Ltd announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Oil India Ltd Hiring 2024 and Apply to the Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Oil India Ltd Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2024 are discussed below.
About Oil India Ltd : Oil India Limited (OIL) is a fully integrated Exploration & Production company in the upstream sector, with origin dating back to the glorious year (1889) of oil discovery in India. A Navratna Company, OIL is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, and is the second-largest national oil and gas company in India. OIL is engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. The company’s history spans the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company.
Oil India Limited was formed by the Burmah Oil Company Limited as its subsidiary in India 1887 to explore in the Assam Basin, India ( Corley, T A B, 1983, The History of the Burmah Oil Company, 1886-1983). Staff at the Burmah Oil Company Limited had heard from a geologist with the colonial British Indian Geological Survey, Thomas Oldham, that oil was found on the feet of elephants that were being used as beasts of burden in the vicinity of the Digboi village (Arun Metrie, pers. comm., former Burmah Oil economist, 1988). The oil on the elephants’ feet was traced to the Digboi area, where a surface fold (anticline in geological parlance) had formed a broad hill.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 Details :
|Oil India Ltd
|Oil India Ltd Website
|30 January 2024
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate in any discipline from Government recognized Institute /University.
- Must have Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point etc.
- Must have minimum 01 (One) year post qualification relevant work experience.in any State / Central Government Office or PSU only.
- (i). Reservation and age relaxation in applicable category (s) will be as per Government of India guidelines/instructions.
- (ii). Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognised Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth.
- Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) has been scheduled as under:
- On the above scheduled date of registration, the candidate(s) will have to register themselves for the Walkin Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) at the venue compulsorily between 07:00 A.M. to 09:00A.M. Under no circumstance, candidate(s) will be allowed to register beyond the timings stated herein above.
- Interested candidate(s) should fill the Personal Bio-Data (given on the last two pages of this advertisement) and bring it along with the following documents on the above scheduled date for the Walkin-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment:
- Before registering for Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s), a candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the requisite qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions mentioned in this advertisement. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility conditions and other specifications as mentioned in this advertisement, the concerned candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Walk-in Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment. During the process of Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s), information furnished by the candidate will be verified from the original documents and only those candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the Walk-inPractical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s). Accordingly, candidate(s) without original document(s)/certificate(s)/ testimonial(s) will not be allowed to appear in the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s).
- The process of Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) will proceed as per the list of candidate (s) registered for the same.
- The pass marks of the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) will be minimum 50%. Final selection from among the candidates who have appeared and secured the pass marks of minimum 50% in the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) will be only on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s).
How to apply for Oil India Ltd Hiring 2024 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Oil India Ltd Hiring 2024?
To apply for the Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024, you have to check the official site of Oil India Ltd or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2024 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Oil India Ltd Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
What is the Oil India Ltd Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.