Oracle Jobs India 2023 : Hiring for QA Engineer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Oracle Jobs India 2023: Oracle India has opened up several job vacancies for the year 2023. Candidates those who are interested for the job must go through this article to gain more information.
The job position of Automation Engineer QA in Oracle is now vacant. Interested candidates can get an overview regarding the job responsibilities, location, salary, etc. of Automation Engineer QA in this article only.
About the Company
Oracle Corporation is an American multi-national computer technology company and its headquarters is based at Austin, Texas, United States. By the year 2020, it was the third largest software company in the world in terms of revenue and market capitalization. As of September 4, 2023, Oracle’s market value, or net worth, is $328.24 billion.
Oracle deals with enterprise software products like enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also referred to as customer experience), and human capital management (HCM) software. It also deals with enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software, as well as database software and technology.
Oracle Jobs India 2023 : More Details
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||Automation Engineer QA|
|Qualification||BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain|
|Salary||Upto 9 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Need people who work well in teams, think out of the box, work in new tech areas and thrive in ambiguity.
- Contribute to the Redwood Component Quality.
- Be a part of an innovative, top notch tech team, grow with the company and introduce new ideas and development.
- Contribute to the quality of web components and page templates to help transform the way customers use.
- Configure and personalize our family of apps and services by leveraging from the Next-Gen of web technologies to machine learning and AI capabilities.
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
- Interact with Designers, Product Managers, Architects, and Developers to clarify requirements, identify / mitigate risks.
- Challenge team to think through corner cases and possible blind spots.
- Maximum automation coverage using existing tools and frameworks and extending them as necessary.
- Contributor and a good team player.
- Understanding, testing and debugging complex applications and systems.
- Hands on Investigation to identify the root cause of defects.
- Challenges in automation, consistency and lean maintenance.
- Shift-left test approach.
- Working with other top-notch Quality Engineers and Developers who are dedicated to maintain high standards.
- Drive a concept into a prototype to later be evolved into a reliable and scalable solution.
- Unique technical challenges.
- Supports continuous improvement processes, analyzing problems and recommending actions for effective resolution.
- Help coordinate technical leadership within Architecture, Development, QA, Operations and Release Management teams to enable effective automation.
- Enforce software engineering best practices and work with the Engineering Management team to plan and drive team productivity.
- Influences and cultivates innovation within engineering groups.
- Work with Quality Engineers, learn and evangelize best practices of automation and technical processes.
- 1 to 4 years’ experience in automation, and debugging web components, web applications using Selenium, WebdriverIO, Appium.
- Should have experience in mobile automation (iOS, Android)
- Hands-on experience with test planning, script development and execution.
- Experience in performance testing is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain.
- Ability to adjust to competing priorities and allocate your time as necessary to get the job done.
- JAVA (Programming Language)
How to Apply for Oracle Jobs India 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Oracle Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Oracle Jobs India 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Oracle Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Oracle Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Oracle or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Oracle Jobs India 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Oracle Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Oracle Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Oracle consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.