PNB Recruitment 2024 for Freshers : Salary – Rs 78,230 Per Month | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
PNB Recruitment 2024 for Freshers : PNB announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about PNB Hiring 2023 and Apply to the PNB Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about PNB Exam date 2022, PNB Eligibility Criteria and PNB Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About PNB Bank : Punjab National Bank is a Public sector undertakings in India (PSU) working under the government of India regulated by the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. It was registered on 19 May 1894 under the Indian Companies Act, with its office in Anarkali Bazaar, in pre-independent India (present-day Pakistan). The founding board was drawn from different parts of India professing different faiths and of varying backgrounds, with the common objective of creating a truly national bank that would further the economic interest of the country.
At the Partition of India and the creation of Pakistan, PNB lost its premises in Lahore, but continued to operate in Pakistan. Partition forced PNB to close 92 offices in West Pakistan, one-third of its total number of branches, and which held 40% of the total deposits. PNB still maintained a few caretaker branches. On 31 March 1947, even before Partition, PNB had decided to leave Lahore and transfer its registered office to India; it received permission from the Lahore High Court on 20 June 1947, at which time it established a new head office at Under Hill Road, Civil Lines in New Delhi. Lala Yodh Raj was the Chairman of the Bank.
PNB Recruitment 2024 for Freshers Details :
|SBI Official Website
|Officer-Credit/Manager-Forex/Manager-Cyber Security/Senior ManagerCyber Security
|Rs. 36,000- 78,230/-
|07 February 2024
|25 February 2024
PNB Recruitment 2024 for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
ducational Qualification (As on 25 February 2024):
- Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Or
- Cost Management Accountant-CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India Or
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA) Or
- Full time MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent with specialization in Finance from any Institute/ College/University recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable: Work Experience in Bank(s)/ FI(s)
- Full time MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent with specialization in Finance/ International Business from any Institute/ College/University recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Officer in the related field
- Certification: Certificate Course in Forex conducted by FEDAI/IIBF/ NIBM or any other reputed Institute will be preferred.
- Desirable: Forex related experience in banks
- Full time degree in B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications Engineering Or Full time M.C.A. from any Institute/ College/University recognized/approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Desirable: Full time degree in M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communications Engineering from any Institute/College/ University recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/ UGC
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT of which at least one year experience in managing IT & Cyber Security in large data centre/ soc/c-soc
Senior Manager – Cyber Security:
- Full time degree in B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communications Engineering Or Full time M.C.A. from any Institute/ College/ University recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Desirable: Full time degree in M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics and Communications Engineering from any Institute/College/ University recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/ UGC
- Minimum 4 years experience in IT of which at least 2 years experience in managing IT & Cyber Security in large datacentre/ soc/ csoc handling
- Officer-Credit: Rs. 36000 – 63840/-
- Manager-Forex: Rs. 48170 – 69810/-
- Manager-Cyber Security: Rs. 48170 – 69810/-
- Senior Manager- Cyber Security: Rs. 63840 – 78230/-
Selection Process of Punjab National Bank Job Vacancy:
- Selection will be based on an Online Written Test followed by a Personal Interview or Personal Interview only, depending upon the application’s response received against each post, as per the discretion of the Bank.
- Candidates have to qualify for all the Tests of Part-I. The part-II, i.e. professional knowledge test, will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in each paper in Part-I.
- For each wrong answer given by the candidate, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score
- Minimum qualifying marks in each individual Test will be decided by the Bank based on the collective response of the candidates.
- Candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Bank in Part-I will be considered for shortlisting for an Interview on the basis of merit prepared as per marks obtained by them in Part-II, i.e. Professional Knowledge Test, provided they fulfil the other eligibility criteria with regard to Educational Qualification and Post Qualification work experience for the respective post.
- Personal Interviews will be 50 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 45%, i.e. 22.50 for SC/ST candidates & 50%, i.e. 25 for other candidates.
How to apply for PNB Hiring 2024 for Freshers?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for PNB Hiring 2024 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
PNB Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for PNB Recruitment 2024?
To apply for the PNB Recruitment 2024 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of PNB or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide PNB Recruitment 2024?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides PNB Recruitment 2024 Alerts continuously.
What is the PNB Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.