Rupeek Internships 2023: Hiring as Paralegal Intern | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Rupeek Internships 2023: A professional work experience just after you finish your academic year is just what enhances your resume. Here Rupeek is providing internship opportunities to candidates who will be completing their academic year soon. Check out this article to know what opportunities are waiting for you.
Rupeek is currently providing internship offers for the position of a Paralegal. This internship is entirely for candidates who are in the 4th or 5th year of their law degree. Candidates interested to gather new experience can definitely apply through the link given below.
About The Company:
Founded in 2015, Rupeek is India’s leading asset-backed digital lending fintech platform.Rupeek aims to create equal access to credit for every Indian by enabling hassle-free doorstep gold loans at the lowest interest rates, its first flagship product with many more to follow across multiple asset classes. Rupeek is currently present in 60+ cities and have served more than 5 lakh+ customers. It is the first ever fintech in the asset-backed lending category to record a $1bn annual run rate (ARR).
Rupeek Internships 2023 More Details:
|Job Role||Paralegal Intern|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
- Assist and learn drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all types of Commercial Contracts. Agreements including service agreements, software license agreements, cloud service agreements, SOWs, lender partner collaboration agreements and other legal correspondences, NDAs, MOUs, LOIs, Indemnity letters etc.
- Assist in advising business partners on legal and regulatory matters including intellectual property, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements, RBI regulations requirements, data protection laws etc.
- Research new regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and assist in framing internal advice for regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Work as a part of a team and contribute towards projects involving setting up policies and processes for legal risk identification and mitigation.
- Previous law firm/in-house legal team internship experiences with basic understanding of corporate law practice
- Excellent research skills (laws, regulations, case laws, notifications etc)
- Keen in Fintech and wanting to learn more about regulatory Framework for NBFCs and Banks
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent command over English (both oral and written) concise in communication (verbal & written).
- 4th year or 5th year law student from a reputed Law College
- Prior internship experiences in tier 1 & 2 law firms or experience in-house legal departments reputed companies, preferably Bank/NBFC or Fintech, e-commerce, ed-tech, insure-tech etc .
How To Apply for the Rupeek Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Rupeek Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Rupeek Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for Rupeek Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Rupeek Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Rupeek or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide Rupeek Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Rupeek Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the Rupeek Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds