SCB India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
SCB India Hiring 2023-2024: Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) India has opened up several job vacancies for the year 2023. Candidates those who are interested for the job must go through this article to gain more information.
The job position of Exec, Business Development in SCB India is now vacant. Interested candidates can get an overview regarding the job responsibilities, location, salary, etc. of Exec, Business Development in this article only.
About the Company
A international bank based in the United Kingdom, Standard Chartered plc offers treasury services in addition to consumer, corporate, and institutional banking. Approximately 90% of its profits originate from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, and it does not handle retail banking in the UK, despite having its headquarters there.
Standard Chartered is a component of the FTSE 100 Index and has its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange. It is secondary listed on OTC Markets Group Pink, the National Stock Exchange of India, and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Temasek Holdings, a company owned by the Singaporean government, is its biggest stakeholder. The bank is regarded as systemically important by the Financial Stability Board.
SCB India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Role||Executive Business Development|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 7.0 LPA*|
|Job Location||Mumbai Metropolitan Region,India|
Roles and Responsibility
The purpose of the role is to,
- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country Business Clients business
- Customer focused need-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship and maximize penetration
- Achieve Business Loans sales target.
- Segment focus, customer focused needs-based selling.
- Being a Business Development Manager – Business Banking, focus must be on acquiring new SME customer relationship and fulfilling needs with respect to Business Loans, and other Assets, Liabilities, Insurance, and Investment for such customers as mandated by the Bank time to time.
- You will also be involve deepening these relationships by cross-selling various product.
- Operational quality – Error free customer application & documentation.
- Responsive and responsible selling.
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill.
- Ensure Nil Customer complaints.
- Conduct Client Due Diligent diligently.
- Zero tolerance – Fraud, Mis-selling.
- Attend training, acquire knowledge, and apply to job function.
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines, and procedures. Comply with local regulatory requirements.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/ to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- MS Excel
- Communication skills
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
How to Apply for SCB Jobs India 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for SCB Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
SCB Jobs India 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for SCB Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the SCB Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of SCB or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide SCB India Jobs 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides SCB India Jobs 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the SCB Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of SCB consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.