Henkel Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Henkel Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024: Henkel India’s most current list of open vacancies is now available to the public. Candidates must thoroughly read this job description before applying for the Business Development Executive Role at Henkel.
Candidates from any educational background who have a basic understanding of computers are able to apply. We have all mentioned the job description, location, salary, and other details for the Business Development Executive role in this job posting.
About the Company
Known by its common name, Henkel, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA is a global chemical and consumer goods corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The DAX firm was established in 1876 and is divided into two globally operating business groups (Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands). It is well-known for its many other brands, including Loctite, Persil, Fa, Pritt, Dial, and Purex.
Henkel recorded revenues of over 22 billion euros and an operating profit of 1.810 billion euros for the fiscal year 2022. Of the 51,950 workers of Henkel, 85% are based outside of Germany.
Henkel Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Business Development Executive|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers.
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory also coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints.
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales; ensures merchandising and brand representation in stores / salons and conducts field, market, or store visits; follows up on store implementation/ promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps.
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract mgmt.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Should have Hardware or construction Industry.
- Should have retail/ Channel sales experience.
- Good in customer research
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
How to Apply for Henkel Job Openings 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Henkel Jobs Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Henkel Jobs Openings 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Henkel Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Henkel Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Henkel or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Henkel Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Henkel Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Henkel Selection Process?
Ans: The Henkel Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.