S&P Global Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
S&P Global Job Vacancies 2023-2024: S&P Global India in its official website has announced for several job postings for various profiles. Candidates interested must go through the S&P Global Hiring Drive 2023 article. To learn more information regarding job roles and responsibilities, salary, location and so on, we have specified all the required details.
Applicants who want to seek an elevation in their career, without any further delay must learn about the job description for the role specified.
About the Company
S&P Global Inc., formerly known as McGraw Hill Financial, Inc. and The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. before April 2016, is a publicly traded American company with its headquarters in Manhattan, New York City. Analytics and financial information are its main business sectors. It is also the primary owner of the joint venture S&P Dow Jones Indices and the parent business of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Global Mobility, S&P Global Engineering Solutions, S&P Global Sustainable1, and S&P Global Commodity Insights.
S&P Global Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||S&P Global|
|Job Role||Junior Research Analyst – ESG|
|Qualification||A Master’s degree in either Finance or Environmental Science is required|
|Salary||Upto 4.05 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Gurgaon, India|
- Process data (Financial/ESG qualitative and quantitative data) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using CSA guidance
- Collection, Standardization and validation of data from various documents
- Good understanding of ESG concepts, ESG research methodologies and trends
- Deliver on pre-defined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and efficiency
- Engage with ESG analysts to understand the challenges and suggest solutions
- Keeps him/herself updated in knowledge of content sets. Build industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product improvements related to the covered content sets
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
What We’re Looking For
- Possess necessary skills to interpret documents like Articles, Bylaws and Prospectus of Companies, Annual reports, Sustainability reports, Codes of Conduct
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good written and oral presentation skills
- Convenient taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Agile mindset as it involves a lot of collaboration and coordination.
- Academic Qualifications – A Master’s degree in either Finance or Environmental Science is required.
- Prior experience of 6 to 12 months in ESG data ratings and research is considered an advantageous asset.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
How to Apply for S&P Global Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for S&P Global Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
S&P Global Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for S&P Global Recruitment India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the S&P Global Recruitment India 2023, you have to check the official site of S&P Global or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide S&P Global Recruitment India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides S&P Global Recruitment India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the S&P Global Selection Process?
Ans: The S&P Global Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.