TCS Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Support Analyst | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 : Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is Looking for Hire a suitable Candidates for the Role of Developer. Any BE/B.Tech Graduates from recognized University can Apply for this Role. All the Jobseekers are requested to check the Complete Details of TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 before Applying to this Role at TCS. The Jobs Location for this Role is Hyderabad, India. Candidates from any Cities from India can Apply for TCS Recruitment 2024 online and attend the Recruitment Process Virtually from their Home.
Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about TCS Hiring 2024 and Apply to the TCS Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about TCS Exam Date 2023, TCS Off campus Drive 2024 Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 Details :
|Job Role||Support Analyst|
|Salary/CTC||As Per Company Standard|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Strong individual contributor with highly influential skills in transforming teams.
- . Exposure to any EPM platform support.
- . Sound knowledge in Finance Domain.
- . Must have ITIL certification with a degree from recognized university.
- . SRE certified would be added advantage.
- . Excellent information management, collation and reporting skills, and proficiency with reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau or any.
- . Strong time management, workload planning and organisational skills.
- . Excellent written presentation and documentation management skills.
- . Excellent interpersonal and communication skills proven ability to work within a team.
- . Experience in a similar support role.
- . A strong customer service focus and the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers.
- . The ability to work effectively in a team environment and to process deadlines.
- . High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing.
Good to Have:
- . Hands-On experience of working on Oracle Hyperion systems.
- . Managing incidents, change requests, service requests and driving TRT (Technical Recovery Team) calls.
- . Strong troubleshooting skills.
- . Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- . Ability to communicate effectively in English with all levels of staff, both orally and written.
- . Ability to manage own work and multitask to meet tight deadlines without losing sight of priorities under minimum supervision.
- . Highly motivated, self-directed individual with a positive & pro-active attitude to work.
- . Customer and service focused, with determination to meet their needs and expectations.
- . Be driven and committed to the goals and objectives of the team and organization.
- . Ability to provide Production support.
- . Second line point of escalation in event of a major incident.
- . Understand the current state standards, steer the teams to common central standards and align as one team.
- . Influence teams to bring right work culture and showcase the best practices by leading with examples.
- . Drive production service operations during India hours and improve support standards, stakeholder communications etc.
- . Adopt and embed best practice into all support projects through the alignment to the Change Framework.
- . Gather data/information on potential ideas and solutions, developing an understanding of cost/benefit principles.
- . Bring right changes to our current service management reports to ensure e2e portfolio work is visible and reported in right formats in right forums.
- . Define right problem management process and influence teams to strictly adhere.
- . Collaborate with our CorpTech governance teams and ensure FinTech is aligned.
- . Managing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM):
- . Deploy updates to Pre-Prod and reconcile data .
- . Deploy changes to Production.
- . Service now tickets resolution.
- . Ensure all solution documentation is kept up to date.
- . Maintain metadata, memberlist and rules.
- . Create webform and financial reports.
- . Create/ troubleshoot smart view templates.
- . Monitor data loads for failures.
- . Address these by liaising with entity owners (in the case of data quality errors) or updating dimension maps.
- . Maintain FDMEE data loads.
Education and Professional Skills:
- . Professional qualification or equivalent.
- . BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or STEM degree (Desirable).
- . Solid English reading/writing capability required.
- . Strong communication & articulation skills.
- . Curious about new technologies and tools, creative thinking and initiative taking.
- . Relevant DevOps certifications will be beneficial and Agile related certifications preferable.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2023?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS Recruitment for 2024 Batch online by the following Registration link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 , you have to check the official site of TCS or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
What is the TCS Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.