Tenneco India Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Tenneco India Jobs 2023-2024: Tenneco India has released various job postings in its official website. Candidates who wish to work at Tenneco must go through this article thoroughly.
We have curated all the job details such as job profile, job roles and responsibilities along with location and salary. You can also find the direct “Click to Apply” button at the end of this article so that it will be easy for you to apply without any hassle.
About the Company
Tenneco is an original equipment manufacturer of automotive components as well as an aftermarket ride control and emissions product maker (formerly Tenneco Automotive and initially Tennessee Gas Transmission Company). It is a Fortune 500 firm that began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange in November 1999 and continued to do so until Apollo Global Management bought it out in November 2022. The main office of Tenneco is in Northville, Michigan.
Tenneco Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||EHS Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 10.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
- Should have worked in Manufacturing Industry (preferably OEM or Tier 1 industry)
- Good exposure in environment, health and safety and the implementation of preventive or corrective measures and arrangements
- Hands on experience in hazardous substances, and danger from flammable explosive, electrical, noise, radiation, temperature extremes and manual handling risks (Ergonomics and workplace risk assessments
- Liaise with organizations adherence to compliance with company standards, Legal requirements both within TENNECO and Locally.
- Good exposure on assessment of risks to environment, health, and safety the implementation of preventive or corrective measures and arrangements
- Conducting training program and analyzing the effectiveness among the employees
- Performs any task/assignment as instructed by the EHS Director
- Executes these responsibilities and ensures applicable Company Standards are communicated, trained, and implemented and available management systems are adhered.
- Initiates & manages corrective actions related to prevention of fire and damage caused by natural disaster and maintains improves the plant’s property protection status.
- Responsible for devising and implementing EHS systems across the plant.
- Co-ordinate with Regional and Global team to implement Global EHS standards in the plant.
- Responsible for ISO14001 and OHSAS audits and implanting standards
- Liasioning with Pollution control board, Fire safety and related government agencies
- Periodical EHS Training for all employees
- Audit and ensure that EMSEC machine safety standards are implemented and sustained across plant.
- Periodical EHS audit across plant
- Monitor and report EHS performance of the plant.
How to Apply for Tenneco India Careers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Tenneco India Careers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Tenneco India Careers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Tenneco Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Tenneco Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Tenneco or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Tenneco Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Tenneco Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Tenneco Selection Process?
Ans: The Tenneco Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.