Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024 | Hiring as Hindi Content Writer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024: Testbook has opened up several job postings for various job profiles in its official website. Candidates interested to work at Testbook must go through this article to learn more information regarding the job profile.
We have clearly discussed regarding the job roles and responsibilities, location, salary, and so on for the role of Hindi Content Writer. Added to that, we have added a “Click to Apply” button at the end of the Testbook Hiring Drive 2023 article.
About the Company
Testbook is an Indian educational technology company with its headquarters in Mumbai. The IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi alumni who founded Testbook in January 2014 help students get ready for a variety of competitive exams, including the GATE, State PSC, SBI PO, IBPS PO, UPSC IAS Exam, Engineering Recruitment Exams, and SSC Exams. Several academic institutions, notably the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), IIT Madras, IIT Ropar, and IIT Gandhinagar, have collaborations with Testbook.
Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Hindi Content Writer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 2 LPA|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, India|
- Creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhances audience engagement.
- Creating content such as blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, marketing emails and newsletters.
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to Testbook’s target audience.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums – online, digital, social, mobile and print.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on education Industry, specially test-prep market.
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities.
- Work closely with the social team to post engaging content, upload videos, images and audio files to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ and social accounts paced through the editorial calendar.
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices in social media and content marketing.
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for education industry, reach and educate lakhs of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with social platforms.
- Proven ability to write for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams.
How to Apply for Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Testbook Career Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Testbook Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Testbook Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Testbook or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Testbook Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Testbook Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Testbook Selection Process?
Ans: The Testbook Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.