Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Associate Software Engineer | Register Now
Table of Contents
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2024 : Thomson Reuters announced a virtual off Campus Hiring for suitable Candidates through its Official career Page. The Job Role is Associate Software Engineer and the Job Location is Bangalore. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Thomson Reuters Hiring 2024 and Apply to the Thomson Reuters Off campus drive 2024 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Thomson Reuters Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2024 are discussed below.
About Company : Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre. Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of the British company Reuters Group in April 2008.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2024 Details :
|Associate System Engineer
|Best In Industry
Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2024 Eligibility Criteria :
Associate Software Engineer:
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
- Candidate Should have a Minimum 1 to 3 Years of experience
- Very Strong in OO design patterns and concepts
- Strong in Python, Groovy, and/or Scala
- Strong in Angular scripting
- Good understanding of cloud concepts
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working Knowledge of some of the AWS capabilities
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tracking tools
- Keen on picking up newer technologies.
- Interact with internal/external teams.
- Adaptability and Flexibility
About the role:
- The Legal & Research Technology in Bangalore provides systems development and support for the content pathways and content processing needs of WestLaw.
- Development of high-quality code in Python
- Work with XML content
- Write Lambdas for AWS Step functions
- Actively participate in Code review of own and the peers
- Work with different AWS capabilities
- Understand Integration points of upstream and downstream processes
- Learn new frameworks that are needed for implementation
- Maintain and update the Agile/Scrum dashboard for accurate tracking of own tasks
- Proactively pick up tasks and work toward the completion of them with aggressive timelines
- Understand the existing functionality of the systems and suggest how we can improve.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2024?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2024?
To apply for the Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2024, you have to check the official site of Thomson Reuters or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment 2024 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.