Unilever India Careers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Unilever India Careers 2023-2024: Unilever has notified regarding its several job vacancies in its official website recently. Interested job applicants who want to work in Unilever must have a thorough review of this job. We have mentioned all the details given in the Unilever Careers 2023-2024 article.
The company has specified that it requires eligible candidates for the role of Brand Crafting & Development – Marketing in Mumbai, India. Candidates can learn more information regarding the job roles and responsibilities, location, salary per annum, and so on for Unilever Hiring Drive in this article only.
About the Company
Lever Brothers, a British soap manufacturer, and Margarine Unie, a Dutch manufacturer of margarine, merged to form Unilever Plc, a British global CPG company, on September 2, 1929. The company’s present headquarters are in London.
Baby food, cosmetics, bottled water, breakfast cereals, cleaning supplies, condiments, energy drinks, ice cream, instant coffee, pet food, medicines, soft drinks, tea, and toothpaste are all items made by Unilever. It is the largest soap manufacturer in the world, and its goods are sold in more than 190 nations.
Unilever India Careers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Brand Crafting & Development – Marketing|
|Salary||Upto 27.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
We are looking to hire Brand Crafting & Development specialists, based in Mumbai HO
Here is what your day at Unilever would look like:
- Crafting the right marketing mix for each market (including pricing, positioning, product & packaging)
- Lead the Cross-Functional Project Team for the delivery of the project. (including R&D, SC, Finance, CMI)
- Lead packaging development for the innovation, NPD Focused role.
- Lead product development and testing for the innovation
- Brief and create communication for delivery along with the innovation in each market (working in conjunction with CMI & Creative Agencies)
- Lead 360-degree asset creation (TV, Print, POSM & Digital)
- Lead processes for gatekeeping including business cases, investment proposals, country meetings, and gate documents.
- Market, Category & Brand assessment for each of the markets responsible
- Liaise with local teams to ensure projects fit country requirements and scope
- Find the right opportunities from local/global offerings to launch in India, first through E Com and then across premium MT.
- Activate through digital-only communications/ influencer marketing model relevant to size, aspiration, and TG of the range
- Deliver omnichannel marketing to ensure offline & online actions on this portfolio are seamless. In this we expect the incumbent to be proficient in understanding and use of PRM and data.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in marketing or marketing services
- Strong Project Management skills. Experience in leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects.
- Understands customers and shoppers.
- Has an experience in the development and launch of consumer and shopper-relevant innovations and relaunches.
- Monitors progress & takes action.
- The candidate should display a very high Bias for action, global mindset, consumer centricity & project management skills
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour
How to Apply for Unilever Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Unilever Recruitment Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Unilever Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Unilever Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Unilever or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Unilever Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Unilever Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Unilever Selection Process?
Ans: The Unilever Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.