Unisys India Hiring 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Junior Linux Engineer | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Unisys India Hiring 2023-2024: On their official website, Unisys India has provided information on off-campus employment for the Junior Linux Engineer role. If you would want more details about the work opportunity in Bangalore Urban, India, read this page.
Those who would like to apply for Unisys Hiring 2023 can do so by registering at the bottom of this article or by reading the job description to find out more details. To learn more about the role at Unisys, see this page.
About the Company
The headquarters of Unisys Corporation, an American company that offers information technology (IT) services and consulting globally, are in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. The business was founded in 1986. The company provides services in artificial intelligence, cloud computing, business process outsourcing, cloud applications, and data analytics. Unisys offers high-end server technology, cybersecurity, application and device management software, maintenance and support services, systems integration and consulting, and managed services.
Unisys India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Junior Linux Engineer
|Upto 11.7 LPA
|Bangalore Urban, India
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs.
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Applies software engineering methods and techniques to the design, development, integration, qualification and/or support of the products and tools within one or more limited but developing areas of expertise.
- Works independently or cooperatively as a member of a team under the direction of the project team leader or manager.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Expertise on Redhat, CentOS, and Ubuntu OS administration
- Strong administration and troubleshooting skills to manage Linux systems [Redhat,CentOS,Ubuntu]
- Expertise in LVM and filesystem management and file and directory permissions.
- Experience in operating system software upgrades, including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination
- Experience in patching and security standard methodologies and vulnerability assessment with Selinux, Firewall, and Iptables knowledge
- Experience in installing and configuring various network services like NFS, DNS, FTP/SFTP, NTP, SMTP, etc.
- Working knowledge of VMware virtualization
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Experience in managing physical servers.
- Experience working with a remote international team
- Experience with an SLA-oriented ticketing tool
- Should be familiar with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Azure, and CloudWatch.
- Good exposure to ITIL processes like incident, change, problem, and change management
- Willingness to work in shifts (24 x 7 x 365 model)
How to Apply for Unisys Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Unisys Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Unisys Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Unisys Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Unisys Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Unisys or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Unisys Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Unisys Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Unisys Selection Process?
Ans: The Unisys Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.