Unisys Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Unisys Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Unisys India has posted details on off-campus employment for the Servicenow Support role on their official website. Read this post to learn more information if you’re interested in the job position in Bangalore Urban, India.
Individuals who are interested in applying for the Unisys Hiring 2023 can do so by registering at the end of this post or by reading the job post to learn more about Unisys Hiring 2023. Read this post to find out more about the position at Unisys.
About the Company
Unisys Corporation is a worldwide American provider of information technology (IT) services and consulting with its headquarters located in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. The company was established in 1986. The company offers services in data analytics, enterprise computing, cloud applications and infrastructure, business process outsourcing, and artificial intelligence. High-end server technology, application and device management software, cybersecurity, maintenance and support services, systems integration and consultancy, and managed services are all provided by Unisys.
Unisys Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Upto 6.5 LPA
|Bangalore Urban, India
What success looks like in this role:
- Delivers Tier 2 remote hardware and software support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems, and/or questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications that are beyond the scope of the client’s first level help desk support function. Functions as an escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems.
- Provides referrals and/or dispatches to other service providers to ensure that client’s service level and technical requirements are met.
- Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management. Performs patching activities where automated.
- Responds to service outages and other problems/issues. Creates, updates and provides inputs to standard operating procedures for day today activities.
- Understands Customer Situations and Customer SLRs (Service Level Requirements) and acts accordingly to meet them.
- Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Participates in project activities. May be required to work in rotational shifts (24×7 shifts applicable) and provide on call support if required.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experienceExcellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Modules like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
- Must be client focused, display interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.
How to Apply for Unisys Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Unisys Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Unisys Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Unisys Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Unisys Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Unisys or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Unisys Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Unisys Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Unisys Selection Process?
Ans: The Unisys Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.