Valeo Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as HSE Executive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Valeo Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: Valeo India recently released its vacancy for the role of HSE Executive in its official website. Candidates those who have completed their graduation can apply for this job. For that, one should have a thorough review of the job description in the article.
Any candidates having Bachelor’s degree can apply for this job. In this job post, we have clearly discussed about the roles and responsibilities of HSE Executive role along with location and salary-wise.
About the Company
Valeo is a French global automotive supplier with its global headquarters in France. It is listed on the CAC Next 20 Index of the Paris Stock Exchange. It offers a wide variety of items to the aftermarket and automakers. The Group has 113,600 employees throughout 33 nations. It comprises 186 manufacturing facilities, 59 R&D facilities, and 15 distribution hubs. Its strategy is centred on innovation and expansion in emerging markets and regions with strong growth potential. Sales at Valeo increased 4% in 2018 at €19.1 billion. From 2016 to 2018, it was also recognised as France’s top patent filer.
Valeo Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||HSE Executive|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 5.56 LPA|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, India|
In accordance with the country’s regulations and Group requirements, and certified Management System, his role of the HSE Manager is to organize and manage all internal and external, financial, material and human resources, in order to:Technical aspects:
- Ensure continuously that all buildings, processes, equipment, machines, installations, all devices, materials and products of the site present the minimum hazard, through his involvement upstream of the projects, the issuance of HSE specifications, reception and the audit of these means on a continuous basis.
- Planning, assigning, budgeting and monitoring the implementation of all corrective or preventive improvement actions in the technical field following to internal/ external audits, inspections ande exchange of best practices.
- Analyze the regulatory compliance of its site and maintain it continuously.
- Perform risk assessments for all HSE fields on the site, including emergency mode, non prescribed / unplanned work such as contractor works, unplanned maintenance, deviation to validated process, and each deviations captured in database with an updated mitigation plan to cover deviation lead time.
- In each area, set up manuals, procedures, instructions, visual standards, and signs
- Ensure and audit by OJT that safety tools, safety standards are adapted, known, understood, applied, and enforced by management
- Communicate internally (operators, managers, employee representatives) and externally (authorities, inspectors, neighbors, other companies, etc.) on HSE issues
- Assess and monitor safety risks from deviations to standard.(Deviation Database)
- Monitor incidents and accidents on the site using QRQC & PDCA/FTA tools
- Develop manager Safety Skills using Safety first, Risk Hunting, PFMEA, Safety Talks and Safety Briefing tools to certified and autonomous in safety.
- Train people to react in emergency and unexpected situation
Valeo Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Valeo Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Valeo Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Valeo Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Valeo Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Valeo official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Valeo Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Valeo Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Valeo Selection Process?
Ans: The Valeo Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.