Valeo Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Entry Level Hiring | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Valeo Job Vacancies 2023-2024: Recently, Valeo India posted a job opening on their website for the position of Purchasing Project team member. Applicants may apply for this position if they have finished their graduation. To do that, a careful reading of the job description in the article is recommended.
Applicants with a B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, or MBA are welcome to apply. We have covered all of the job’s duties, responsibilities, location, and pay scale in detail in this job posting.
About the Company
French global automotive supplier Valeo is based in France and has operations all over the world. It went public on the Paris Stock Exchange’s CAC Next 20 Index. It provides a large range of products to OEMs and the aftermarket. The Group employs 113,600 people in 33 different countries. It consists of 15 distribution centres, 59 R&D centres, and 186 manufacturing sites. Its approach was focused on innovation and growth in developing economies and areas with significant development potential. Valeo’s sales reached €19.1 billion in 2018, a 4% rise. It was also acknowledged as France’s leading patent filer from 2016 to 2018.
Valeo Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Purchasing Project team member
|Upto 5.2 LPA
- As member of project team attends Project Meetings (WOOOM, …), leads and/or suports all project activities where purchasing is involved (NPA, PRKF, Sourcing Plan, PSC,PMC, IAR, TOGO, FDPR, ISVA, SOP) till completion of project closure.
- Supports Project Manager in Preparation of Sourcing Plan to define mutual PTM commitments and conditions to proceed with Pre-SoCo (RFQ), SoCo (Award) and SOP at required QCD conditions.
- Confirm project team commitments in L2 Planning in Puma. Selects supplier bid-list based on Compliant Segment Panel and liaise with Project and Segment organisations to identify Bundle opportunities
- Identifies Critical Parts as per CLEAN definitions and review contingency plan with related PTM (anticipated design Reviews, S-VRF, possible specification changes…).
- Request PM arbitration when required. Co-ordinates S-VRF definition and upload in PuMa by each PTM and plan Supplier Design reviews to~ – ensure Supplier full understanding, – capture improvement proposals, – obtain Supplier acceptance of Valeo Requirements, – enhances competition at equivalent scope
- Makes the best possible use of all PuMa features and promote its usage among his project team.
- Involves Segment Leader (or Group Segment Director) in appropriate timing to share project constraints and propose sourcing strategy compliant with Group Segment Strategy Assess pre-selected suppliers risk impacts on the project related to Development or Production capacity, Technical or Quality capability, financial sustainability.
- Proposes with Project team & Commodity organisation mitigation plan and ensures it properly recorded in PuMa Pre-SoCo & SoCo section and/or One page documents.
- Proposes Lotting and RFP tactics and anticipate use of Auctions with the Project Team Performs RFQ Process via PuMa & Auction (Live or Online) Leverages commodity organisation to reach pre-sourcing, sourcing decisions and meet project targets.
- Anticipate and escalate whenever needed to the apropriate organisational level issues to ensure required Risk mitigation plans, SoCo decisions , QCD project targets, Segment strategies are enforced.
- Ensures timely sign off with stake holders to achieve succesfull auction events Ensure permanent update of Sourcing process milestones (Pre-SoCo , SoCo.. ) to guarantee reliability of SoCo forcecast to enable anticipation of bundling opportunity and business link item selection.
- Liaise with Productivity Buyers to identify possible P/N for Business Link application prior auction/SoCo.
- Pilot and forecast the project purchasing index and lead the productivity action plan (VP & PTBV) to reach CAA Targets.
- Ensures proper transfer to Serial Production including Productivity Actions yet to implement (PTBV).
- Ensure creation of Early Open Order in SAP in co-ordination with productivity buyer.
- Defines and controls communication flows and contents between project teams and suppliers. Ensures all necessary documentation (Project & Supplier) is properly stored in PuMa (contracts, LON, LTA, BL)
- Manages achievement of all project milestones related to suppliers and follows progress of PQA stages.
- For global platforms assembled in multiple plants of Valeo, coordinates with PG/PL PPD, Platform Project buyer (when appointed) and other project buyers to ensure project will meet from SOP~ (i) commodity strategy, (ii) localization needs of receiving plant, (iii) global leverage and securization of the supply base for the platform. For advanced purchasing (P3/P2) ~
- Proposes and validate with commodity organisation pre-sourcing target suppliers
- Manages all contractual aspects to protect Valeo intellectual property and segment panel
How to Apply for Valeo Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Valeo Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Valeo Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Valeo Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Valeo Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Valeo official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Valeo Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Valeo Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Valeo Selection Process?
Ans: The Valeo Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.