Walmart Off Campus Recruitment : Hiring as Process Specialist | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Walmart Off Campus Recruitment : Newly opened recruitment process by Walmart can be a great opportunity for both experienced and fresher candidates.
The renowned company Walmart is currently hiring candidates for the job profile of a Process Specialist who is interested to work from Bangalore. This job can be availed by candidates who has an experience range from 0-1.5 years. Interested candidates can go through this article to know more about the job profile.
About The Company:
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores in the United States. The headquarters of this company is located in Bentoville, Arkansas. The company was first established in the year 1962. According to present reports, there are more than 2300000 employees working for this company.
Walmart Off Campus Recruitment 2023 More Details:
|Job Role||Process Specialist|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
- Update & maintain Employee Life Cycle on HRIS Tools.
- Manages post-offer process by drafting and extending offers to selected candidates
- escalating offer issues to senior management or other key stakeholders.
- Provides support by managing the requisition posting process
- contacting and maintaining communication with the recruiter throughout the recruiting process
- providing documentation to the recruiter, candidate, hiring manager, and interview team
- processing candidate reimbursements via recruitment systems (for example, expenses, relocation).
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources
- collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners
- identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations
- carrying out tasks
- communicating progress and information
- determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities
- adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
What you’ll bring:
Experience : 0 to 1.5 years
- An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Customer/Member Centered-
- Shows care and concern when serving our customers/members.
- Asks questions in order to understand customer/member needs.
- Uses policies and information in order to exceed customer/member expectations.
- Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve customer/member requests.
- Judgment: Make Effective Choices – Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices.
- Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed.
- Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work – Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work.
- Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
- Influence and Communicate: Share Information –
- Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed.
- Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it.
- Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Execution and Results: Get Results –
- Makes sure work is done correctly.
- Works on top priorities first.
- Makes a consistent effort to get results.
- Meets deadlines.
- Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance:
- Perform to Ethical Standards –
- Follows company policies and procedures (for example, the Ten Foot Rule).
- Shows integrity and ethical behavior
- Work in US hours (9.30 PM IST to 6.00 AM IST) and ensure coverage for the team during this time period.
Pardhanani Wilshire II, Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli , India R-1657927
How To Apply for the Walmart Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Walmart Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Walmart Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for Walmart Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Walmart Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Walmart or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide Walmart Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Walmart Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the Walmart Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds