Wipro Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Wipro Job Vacancies 2023-2024: For the Adobe Target Architect post, Wipro is seeking qualified individuals. Before submitting an application for this position with Wipro, every job applicant must thoroughly understand the details of the Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023.
This article about Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2023 has further information. Before applying, interested job seekers should read this job article. Be remember to use the registration link at the bottom of the page if you want to apply for Wipro Off Campus Hiring 2023.
About the Company
With its headquarters in India, Wipro is a global company that offers IT consulting, business process management, and other services. One of the top Big Tech businesses, it. Wipro provides a variety of technology consulting services to clients in 167 different countries. It includes digital transformation, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, robotics, and computer security. Wipro equity shares are traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. They are included in the NIFTY 50 and the BSE SENSEX index, respectively.
Wipro Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Adobe Target Architect|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|Salary||Upto 18 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
An Adobe Target Architect is a leader of project technical staff and the primary technical resource for the client. They develop and optimize the design and delivery of the solution. They also ensure coordination with project management, client services, creative, QA, and frontend teams.
Some responsibilities of an Adobe Target Architect include:
- Assessing use case requirements and identifying technical solutions
- Implementing and maintaining Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Building and designing reporting solutions to address the needs of clients
- Managing Adobe.IO API integrations across platforms
- Advising and leading data integration efforts with data management platforms
An Adobe Target Architect may also:
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness
- Create and share knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, and templates
- Work on new and existing applications
- Perform hands-on coding and assist in architecting solutions
You will be responsible for helping to deliver and improve the end customer experience across client’s digital channels, leveraging Adobe Target Platform
- Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- • Architect, configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
- • Assess and audit the current state of platform configuration and accelerate remediation plans.
• Monitor the effectiveness of digital Campaigns and iterate to yield higher ROI.
- • Prepare and implement detailed project plans that list tasks, milestones, timelines, deliverables, dependencies, and task owners.
- • Accelerate implementation and achieve ROI on the Adobe Target investment
- • Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
- • Provide consulting and roadmap for website optimization and customized experience strategies to clients
• Architect and design Adobe target technical solutions to drive multi-touch/multi-channel marketing, defined by the buyer
How to Apply for Wipro Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Wipro Freshers Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Wipro Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Wipro Careers 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Wipro Careers 2023, you have to check Wipro official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Wipro Careers 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Wipro Careers 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Wipro Selection Process?
Ans: The Wipro Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.