ANSYS Off Campus Recruitment for 2020 Batch | Freshers | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech | Software Developers | Apply Online
Table of Contents
ANSYS Off Campus Recruitment for 2020 Batch : ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Ansys Off Campus drive 2020 are discussed below:
ANSYS Off Campus Recruitment for 2020 Batch Details:
|Job Role||Software Developer 1|
|Salary||Rs. 13-15 LPA|
|Job Location||Noida/ Bangalore|
|Last date||Apply ASAP|
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related field, with 0-5 years’ experience, preferably from reputed IITs, NITs, premier engineering colleges
- Experience in C or C++ with a broad and deep understanding of the language
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Previous software development experience in EDA companies is a big plus
Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Successful large-scale commercial software development
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Solid understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor-level
- Transistor-level simulation or analysis
- Gate level timing analysis and/or optimization
- Gate level or RTL power analysis and/or optimization
- IC physical design
- Build a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly
validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads
and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
- Expand depth and breadth of knowledge in specific electronic design
and analysis areas.
How To Apply in ANSYS Off Campus Recruitment for 2020 Batch:
All Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply for ANSYS Off Campus Recruitment using below Link:
Apply Link : Click Here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here