Atos Off Campus Jobs 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/ MCA | 2019 Batch |
Table of Contents
Atos Off Campus Jobs 2020 notified to hire Freshers Trainee for B.E/B.Sc/BCA /M.Sc/MCA(IT/CS/Electronics)-2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Atos Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Atos Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Salary-CTC||Rs 2.3-3.1 LPA|
|Venue Date||24 January 2020|
- Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech (IT, CS and Electronics related branches only), B.Sc., BCA, MSc & MCA 2019 Batch
- Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation OR PG.
- Not more than a year gap between 2 academic courses.
- The candidate should not have any active backlog.
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Only 2019 passing out students will be eligible for interviews.
JOB ROLE -1 – Desktop support engineer – Trainee
- Desktop Support Engineer’s role is to deliver support to end-users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
- This includes troubleshooting applications and co-ordination with various support teams in order to resolve the issue.
- Desktop Support Engineer is also expected to contribute in enhancing the user experience by understanding the business-critical environment for the users.
- Working environment is in differed shifts.
- Ability to perform user management on technologies like RSA, Citrix, Blackberry
- Co-ordination for File Share and Mail group Setup
Data management – Backup – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
JOB ROLE 2 – Trainee
- Basic of Networking
- Basics & Intermediate Level training for Telecom & Voice over IP ( VOIP ) .
JOB ROLE – 3 – Project management coordinator – Trainee
- Deliver Transition & Transformation projects in line with Atos agreed Methodology.
- Ability to manage small Transitions/Phases/waves simultaneously.
- Good to have knowledge on specification & identification, BOM & Procurement
- Knowledge in implementing new technologies in Infrastructure Data management practice.
- Develop and maintain detailed transition/project plans adhering schedule timelines
- Achieve project milestones through regular cross-functional project meetings to review schedule, status, issues and to ensure conflict resolution and risk mitigation
- Strong client facing skills and an acute understanding of consulting.
- Managing multiple technology teams in supporting transition.
- Act as central liaison for all Transition activities.
- Monitor the transition progress & ensure all risks are captured & mitigations actions put in place and issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Develop & maintain communication at all levels across the project organization to facilitate smooth & effective change management leading to the effective delivery of the project.
- Follow the transition process to hand-off support to Support team after the rollout
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
- For BE/B.Tech 3.1 LPA
- Furthermore, For MCA/ MSc 2.5 LPA
- For B.sc/BCA 2.3 LPA
How to apply Atos Off Campus Jobs 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive online and attend the drive in following venue on 24 January 2020- 9 A.M.
To Apply: Click here
PCCOE – Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering
Near, Akurdi Railway Station Road, Nigadi Rd,
Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi,
Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411044
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- EXL Hiring Freshers 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Apply Soon
- Atos Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon