Axis Bank Recruitment for Freshers | Assistant Manager | Any Degree | Rs 4.12 LPA | Across India
Axis Bank Recruitment for Freshers: Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 for the role of Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers 1 Year Program. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||Rs 4.12 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates from any stream or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- This score should be aggregate percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2019-20.
- In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities. The admission offer will be provisional and will stand cancelled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and max 29 years (born on or after 1st April 1989)
Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.48 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida
ABYB Program Fees:
To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Motherson Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring as Design Engineer | Salary up to 3LPA
- Quest Global Limited Hiring 2023 : Recruitment as Trainee Engineer | Salary up to 4 LPA | Apply Now
- IBM Internship 2023: Hiring as Research Intern | Apply Now
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
LOAN FACILITY :
The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment for Freshers:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here