Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 : Mass Recruitment for BE/B.Tech or Any Graduate | Cognizant Hiring 2022 – 2023 | Registration Link Available – Apply Now
Table of Contents
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 : Cognizant Technology Service (CTS) announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about CTS Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Cognizant Recruitment 2022 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about CTS Off campus Eligibility Criteria, CTS Exam Date 2022 and Cognizant Recruitment Pattern 2022 – 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
The right cloud strategy simplifies complexity, enables more productive and scalable workloads and moves data and insights across your business in real-time. More than just infrastructure, cloud is a catalyst for creating value, maximizing benefits and driving the next-gen operating model that runs as if on intuition.
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 Details :
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee/Graduate Trainee|
|CTC/Salary||2.52 – 4.01 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 October 2022|
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 – Eligibility Criteria :
- Engineer Trainee – B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA/M.S / M.Sc any domain (full time)
- Graduate Trainee – Any 3 years graduation program (UG full time degree)
- Experience required – Minimum 3 months to maximum 12 months (Voice, Technical/IT support,Service desk, Desktop support, IT helpdesk)
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG (full time degree),no standing arrears
- Candidate would need to hold 50% aggregate as per respective university norms (all subjects taken into consideration) with no standing arrears in graduation
- Year of passing should be 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022
Skills required for Cognizant Off campus drive 2022 :
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Good writing skills in English
- Shift flexibility
- Active listening
- Devising optimal solution based on issues raised
- Problem solving skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Knowledge of various relevant technologies
Salary Break-up / Additional Info
- Graduate Trainee- 2.52 LPA (BCA; BSc., B.Com; BBA)/Any 3 years Graduation program (UG full time degree)
- Engineer Trainee- 4.01 LPA(B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA/M.S / M.Sc) any domain / all specializations (full time)
The registration link will be shared with the students must scan and upload the below mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering Eligibility criteria Student information
a) Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph.Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
b) College approved identification document with photograph. Acceptable documents include – college ID card / hall ticket / marksheet(s) / college portal page / provisional certificate / degree certificate
Documents for the interview:
Students should carry a soft copy of the following documents during the online interview:
a) Resume attached with passport size photograph
b) College ID card
c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Interact with end-users fluently, understand and resolve technical issues over various channels of support
- Hold high degree of conversational skills since written and verbal communication are essential
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail,
- HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
How to Apply for Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022?
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for Cognizant (CTS) Recruitment 2022 for freshers by using below link. CTS off campus drive last date is approaching soon. Apply by Today.
Apply Link : Click here
Cognizant Jobs for freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Cognizant Off Campus drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide CTS Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Off Campus 2022 Drive Alerts continuously.
What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.