Cognizant Off Campus Jobs for Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | 2019 Batch | Across India | Apply Online
Cognizant Off Campus Jobs for Freshers is Scheduled for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Table of Contents
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India|
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- 2019 of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech belonging to CSE / IT/ ECE/ EEE/ El E/ E&E/ Applied Electronics / Computer Technology/ Mechanical/ ETE / ICE/ Software Engineering & MCA (Full time/ Regular courses).
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below
- Aggregate %= Sum of all subjects’ marks scored / Grand total of marks of all subjects
No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open to Indian nationals only
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
- Students must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 recent photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max 2 pages), all academic mark sheets and certificates (original and 1 photocopy) for verification
- Students must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN card, Aadhaar card and passport (front and back page)
- Only those students who meet our criteria can appear for the Cognizant placement process
Get Daily New Jobs Notification, Join our Facebook Group
- Online Aptitude
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Jobs for Freshers:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Candidate can attend the Online Test from their Home itself using Webcam.