Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc/BCA |
Table of Contents
Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment 2020: (CTS) scheduled to hire for the post of Engineer Trainee Service Desk for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2018 & 2019 Batch graduates & Programmer Trainee-B.Sc/BCA 2012- 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee – Service Desk|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||14 March 2020|
|Last Date||11 March 2020|
- Candidate should be graduate in B.E / B.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.E/M.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.Sc (5 years Integrated) / MCA
- Only for 2018 and 2019 Passed out Batches
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- 50% in 10th ,12th ,UG & PG
- Strong written and communication skills.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding of concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 can apply this drive in online by the following link on or before 11 March 2020 and attend the drive in the following venue on 14 March 2020-8.30 A.M.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible students are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs
(both ears visible in the light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front &
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 14.03.2020 at 8.30 am.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Siemens Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Process Associate | Apply Now
- Valeo Careers India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Google Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Amazon India Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Investigation Associate | Apply Now
- Qualcomm Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
- Github India Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today