Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2020 | Any Degree | February |
Table of Contents
Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2020 – Cognizant notified to hire Process Executive – Non Voice Process for Any Degree graduates at Noida. The detailed eligibility and venue details for Cognizant Walk-in Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2020:
|Job Role||Process Executive – Non Voice Process|
|Walk-in Date||4, 6 & 8 February 2020|
- Qualification: Candidate should be Any Graduates
- Experience: Fresher (0-6 months experience acceptable)
- Batch – 2017/2018/2019 pass-outs only
- Minimum Typing Speed of 30 WPM
- Candidate should be willing to work in the Insurance Process.
- Shift: Flexible to work in any shifts
Note: Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not proceed further.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- Candidate should have good communication skills with fluent English
- Basic MS Excel and MS Office skills
- A methodical, process-oriented approach to analytical and technical problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must Operate with urgency, focus and discipline in a deadline-driven environment
Proactive Team Player
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How to Apply for Cognizant Walk-In Interview 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this Cognizant Walk-in Jobs 2020 on 4,6 & 8 February 2020 to the following venue.
Note: Mention Kishore Kumar HR at the top of the resume
Date: 4,6 & 8 February 2020 Time: 11 AM – 2 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Building 10, UG floor,
Sec 135, Noida
Point of Contact: Manisha
Documents to carry:
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
- Original Government ID proof
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Leica Biosystems Internship 2023: Hiring as an Intern | Freshers Jobs | Apply Now
- Segula Technologies Walk In Drive 2023: Hiring as Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Rupeek Internships 2023: Hiring as Paralegal Intern | Apply Now
- Infosys Fresher Jobs 2023: Hiring as Technical Process Executive | Apply Now
- Amazon Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Device Associate MMPT | Apply Now
- NTT Data Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Helpdesk Associate | Apply Now