Conduent Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Conduent Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: Conduent Inc. has released its vacancy list for several job roles. Interested jobseekers must go through this article. In this Conduent Recruitment Drive 2023 article, one can learn more about the job profile, roles and responsibilities, location, salary, and so on.
The job role of Accounting Services Associate-I at Conduent is now vacant at the company. Candidates interested can apply for the job after carefully reviewing the job and checking whether they are eligible for the job or not. For more details regarding the job post, we have discussed everything that are important and one that needs to learn about the specified job in the article.
About the Company
American business services firm Conduent Inc. has its main office in Florham Park, New Jersey. It was established in 2017 as a result of a Xerox divestiture. The business provides government agencies and enterprises with digital platforms. It employed about 31,000 people working in 22 countries as of 2021. As of August 25, 2023, Conduent has a net worth of $0.69B.
Conduent offers business services for government benefits like welfare, Social Security, and food stamps, including medical billing, patient support services, electronic toll collection, Medicaid screening, and prepaid card processing.
Conduent Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Accounting Services Associate-I|
|Salary||Upto 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Kochi, India|
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Limited prior training or licenses and training certifications.
- Has basic operational or analytical skills to perform tasks.
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and adheres to quality guidelines.
- Work is completed with close supervision or under defined procedures.
- Requires a basic understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by understanding team integration and best ways to integrate teams.
- Impacts the accuracy of own work.
- Receives close supervision and duties are clearly defined.
- Methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Performs first level review of the accounting process and documents using standard operating instructions.
- Reviews and verifies invoices.
- Understands invoice, receipt, payment issues, and check requests.
- Escalates documents requiring attention to be completed.
- Achieves productivity and quality targets set by the project team lead.
- Performs any other first-level tasks assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
How to Apply Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Conduent Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Conduent Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check Conduent official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Conduent Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Conduent Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Conduent Selection Process?
Ans: The Conduent Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.