Cognizant Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Cognizant Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: Cognizant India has notified regarding Off Campus Hiring for its Associate-Projects role in its official website. Candidates interested for the job position based out at Chennai, India can go through this article to learn for more information.
Job applicants can scroll through this job post to learn more about Cognizant Hiring 2023 and can apply to the Cognizant Hiring 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this post.
About the Company
The global American firm Cognizant provides consulting and IT services. Its main office is in Teaneck, New Jersey, in the US. One of the top providers of professional services is Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation. The corporation employs 318,400 people worldwide, with over 200,000 of those working in ten locations in India, the majority of which are in Chennai. As of September 1st, 2023, the corporation has a net worth of $36.23B.
Cognizant is divided into a number of horizontal and vertical divisions. The vertical units concentrate on particular sectors of the economy, including manufacturing, retail, banking and financial services, insurance, and healthcare. The horizontal units, like analytics, mobile computing, BPO, and testing, concentrate on particular technology or process areas. Business consultants from both horizontal and vertical departments make up the Cognizant Consulting team, which is comprised of all organisation members. Cognizant is one of the companies that hires the most MBAs in the sector; they work on IT services projects and do business development and business analysis.
Cognizant Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Salary||Upto 5 LPA|
|Job Location||Greater Kolkata Area, India|
Senior Product Specialist
Science / Engineering Graduate
- Responsibility:Project Management: ‘ Provide inputs for estimation, impact analysis in their area of work.
- Report time, effort and status accurately.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Report status regularly to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant.
Design And Implementation
- Create detailed design document/technical specifications, for select projects.
- Create efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
- Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Conduct peer reviews during coding and testing.
- Log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist, preparing/reviewing deployment document and mock testing all deliverables.
- Develop reusable components.
- Create product based KT document, for the customer.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing.
- Share the test documents with the customer for review , when required.
- Provide trainings in areas of specialization to the Product Analyst.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
Must Have Skills
- Labware LV
- Any LIMS
Good To Have Skills
- IDBS ELN
How to Apply for Cognizant Jobs in India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Cognizant Jobs India 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Cognizant Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Ans: The Cognizant Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.