Cyient Job Openings 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Cyient Job Openings 2023-2024: Cyient India recently released its vacancy for the role of Technical Writer in its official website. Candidates those who have completed their graduation can apply for this job. For that, one should have a thorough review of the job description in the article.
Any candidates with a Bachelor’s degree can apply for this job. In this job post, we have clearly discussed about the roles and responsibilities of Technical Writer role along with location and salary-wise.
About the Company
Cyient (previously Infotech Enterprises Limited) is a multinational technology business with a global presence. It emphasizes on engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, networks, and operations. Hyderabad-based Infotech Enterprises Ltd. was founded in 1991.
In 2014, Infotech Enterprises changed its name to Cyient. The company ranked among the top 30 outsourcing firms in the globe in the year 2018. In the fourth quarter of their fiscal year in 2023, Cyient Limited saw an increase in net profit to 1.63 billion Indian rupees.
Cyient Job Openings 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Technical Writer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 5.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
- Performing quality checks on task completed by the team confirming to customer specifications and standards.
- Manage the process & reduce variability in output
- Identify & eliminate waste in the process and look for opportunities to automate the task
- Maintaining team utilization and efficiency by coordinating with Project manager for tools and training requirements
- Accountable for implementation of corrective and preventive action coming from customer escalations.
- Interact with Customers and resolve issues for smooth execution of project.
- Hands on experience in Arbortext Epic Editor, Adobe FrameMaker, Isodraw
- Standards Knowledge: ATA100, ATA iSpec 2200,S1000D and DITA, Simplified Technical English
- Working knowledge of AMM, IPC, CMM, SB, EM, Maintenance Manuals, Parts Data and illustrations
- Working knowledge in Content Management System/CSDB
- Performs deep analysis of Engineering Drawings, GD&T, BOM, Service Bulletins and other input data to update/create various manuals.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong focus for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with different business groups and get necessary information for creation of manuals.
- Precise documentation and clear communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Team Management, Quality Management, Conflict Management and Risk Management.
- Ability to spot and identify talent for critical positions and develop a healthy culture in the team.
- Identify key process areas for Hyper Automation and work with automation SPOCs for approval of business cases that results in competitiveness and productivity savings.
- Experience in the development of IETM or an application similar in scale and complexity.
- Experience with stylesheet development.
- Experience in using the latest technologies like AI/ML for the development of any solutions.
- PMP/Six Sigma certification will be an added advantage.
- Technical Writing Certification from STC or equivalent organizations
Cyient Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Cyient Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Cyient Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Cyient Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Cyient Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Cyient official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cyient Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cyient Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Cyient Selection Process?
Ans: The Cyient Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.