Deutsche Bank Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Deutsche Bank Jobs 2023-2024: The company just published a list of open positions for a variety of job profiles on its official website. Read through the job posting for Deutsche Bank Jobs Freshers 2023–2024 if you’re interested in applying.
In this post on Deutsche Bank Jobs 2023-2024, we have covered in detail. This includes the job description, duties, and responsibilities, compensation, location, necessary learning and other factors. Candidates should read this article if they want to advance in their careers. Additionally, “Direct Click to Apply” has been introduced to make it simpler for candidates to apply for the position.
About the Company
The German international investment bank and financial services provider Deutsche Bank AG, also known as just Deutsche. It has its headquarters in Frankfurt. It is listed on both the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
The bank’s network covered 58 countries as of 2018, with a significant presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Even though the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe has a significant advantage in terms of total assets, it is frequently referred to as the largest German banking institution because it is a part of the DAX stock market index.
Deutsche Bank Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Deutsche Bank|
|Job Role||Technology Service Analyst|
|Salary||Upto 22.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
- Supporting Production Service operations covers two shifts in a day and Week end coverage for Maintenance schedule.
- Develop a good understanding of the activities required to execute production management functions.
- Support Service Operations teams in providing optimum service level to the business lines supported.
- Support the resolution of incidents and problems within the team. Assist with the resolution of complex incidents. Ensure that the right problem solving techniques and processes applied
- Undertake specific functions within the relevant production management process as identified for the specific production management area.
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders, prepare and document meetings, track progress and communicates to stakeholders.
- Collect, interpret and respond to changes in production data, as appropriate. Track the implementation of resolution tasks.
- Provide regular and reliable reporting of relevant data to meet management requirements.
- Understand thoroughly the end to end application support process and escalation procedures, become fully conversant with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area (i.e. service operations).
- Maintain an end to end view of the application and infrastructure landscape.
- Provide input and contribute in Production Management related audits.
- Engage with other Service Operations groups to understand business requirements
- Support the collection, analysis and production metrics on process data for KPIs to find out improvements.
- Work with Release Management and Transition Management on application configurations changes
- Update the RUN Book and KEDB as & when required
- Participate in all BCP and component failure tests based on the run books
- Understand flow of data through the application infrastructure. It is critical to understand the dataflow so as to best provide operational support
- Event monitoring and management via a 24×7 workbench that is both monitoring and regularly probing the service environment, and acting on instruction of a run book.
- Drive knowledge management across the supported applications and ensure full compliance Drive continual service improvements
- Works with team members to identify areas of focus, where training may improve team performance, and improve incident resolution.
Skills You’ll Need
- Extensive IT experience (preferably within large corporate environments, controlled production environments including financial services technology in a client-facing function) and experience with people/team management and matrix management
- Exhibit SRE mindset and exposure implanting SRE, DevOps, and agile methods
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle/MSSQL etc.), including working experience of writing Structured Query Language (SQL) scripts and queries
- Experience working on UNIX/Linux, Java J2EE, PERL, Python, Powershell scripts, Bash, and Ansible
- Knowledge of Cloud-based technologies (preferably Google Cloud platform), and knowledge of application performance tools (such as Geneos, Splunk, AppDynamics, Grafana, and New relic)
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Articulate and experienced communicator able to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and virtual teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT-related discipline (or equivalent work experience or diploma)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- CGP certification is a plus
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Jobs Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Deutsche Bank Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Deutsche Bank Jobs 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Deutsche Bank Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Deutsche Bank Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Deutsche Bank or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Deutsche Bank Hiring Drive 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Deutsche Bank Hiring Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Deutsche Bank Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Deutsche Bank consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.