DXC Recruitment for Freshers | B.E/B.Tech | PHP Developer | Apply Online
Table of Contents
DXC Recruitment for Freshers – About the Company: DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for DXC Technology Recruitment for Freshers are discussed below:
DXC Recruitment for Freshers Details:
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications). Understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance). Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end userbusiness requests. Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organizational and analytical skills.
Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard company IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM). Includes identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality. Applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, and support and maintenance of infrastructure and information systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
- Participates as a member of an IT technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers. Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation. Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues. Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate. Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
How To Apply for DXC Recruitment for Freshers:
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for DXC Recruitment using below Link:
Apply Link-Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here