EY Careers India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
EY Careers India 2023-2024: Through its official job page, EY Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 announces a off Campus Hiring for experienced candidates. To learn more about EY Hiring 2024 and to apply to the EY Off Campus Drive 2024, interested Job Seekers can read this Job Post and use the Registration link provided here in this article.
We have specified all the details such as job roles and responsibilities, location, salary, etc. in this article that are relevant for the candidates to go through and apply.
About the Company
EY, often known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services partnership with its main office in London, England. One of the world’s largest networks for professional services is EY. This company is regarded as one of the “Big Four” accounting firms, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PwC. Its main services to clients include assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting, and advisory.
EY Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Associate- Proofreader|
|Salary||Upto 5.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Kochi, India|
- Proofread original document to detect and mark up for correction any typographical, grammatical or mathematical errors
- Review documents for layout of text and graphics, and check for compositional errors
- Participate as a team player in planning, scheduling and production
- Understand and strictly adhere to EY quality standards and procedures, including any client-specific standards and guidelines
- Perform text typing and editing, formatting, mail merging for business documents and templates with quick turnaround time
- Import graphics and data images from other applications into Word documents
- Develop team momentum by being a good team member and/or leader, promoting and sharing leading practices with Enterprise Support Services staff
- Evaluate conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders, and prioritize workload accordingly
- Advanced and strong knowledge of English language
- Deft understanding of spelling, grammar, punctuation and use of style manuals
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to perform under pressure, within tight deadlines
- Moderate understanding of mathematics and accounting functions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good hands-on knowledge of MS Office (especially Word)
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in English literature or mass communication
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 70 wpm typing speed
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Word (including styles and macros), Excel, PowerPoint and BizFin preparation tool for preparing XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) financial statements
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of styles, master pages, templates, toolbars, line spacing and organization-standard formatting
- Knack for applying existing style and standards to new documents
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in publishing/translation/communications services or in an accounting or legal firm
- Experience in reviewing financial documents
- Aptitude and willingness to continually expand your core skillset
Technologies and tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat/PDF-XChange
- Knowledge in Project Management tools and methods
What We Look For
- A motivated self-starter who can adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly learn concepts related to financial statements and basic accounting, if no prior knowledge
- Professional communicator both in verbal and written business correspondence
- Exceptional at problem-solving, solution-driven and customer service focused
- Good organization and administration skills
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a time-sensitive environment
- Flexible and adaptable to fluctuating workflow levels and timings
How to Apply for EY Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for EY Careers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
EY Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the EY Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of EY or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide EY Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides EY Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the EY Selection Process?
Ans: The EY Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.