Flipkart Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Lead-Quality | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Flipkart Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: A list of available jobs is available on Flipkart’s official website. In order to progress in their career, candidates need carefully consider the job description, location, compensation range, and other aspects.
The job is in Farrukhnagar, Haryana, India, and it’s an Lead Quality role. We’ve covered Flipkart’s eligibility requirements and hiring procedures in great detail in our job post. Applicants looking for more details should read through the job requirements listed in this page.
About the Company
With its headquarters in Bangalore, Singapore, the massive Indian e-commerce company Flipkart Private Limited was founded as a private limited business. The company focused on selling books online before expanding into other product categories like consumer electronics, fashion, food, household essentials, and lifestyle items.
The primary competitors of the service are Amazon India and Snapdeal, a regional player. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share in the Indian e-commerce industry. Thanks to its acquisition of Myntra, Flipkart has become a major player in the apparel market. According to recent reports, it and Amazon are “neck and neck” in the retail of cellphones and devices.
Flipkart Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 7.87 LPA
Lead – Quality, would be responsible for coordinating and driving process excellence initiatives that leads to organization growth, enhances workforce capability and demonstrates breakthrough & continual improvements.
- Basic knowledge of Quality, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with project experience will be added advantage
- Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of MS-Excel, Dashboard Creation and Performance Reporting
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills; Should be able to present facts, analysis, and conclusions or solutions
Key Skills Required
- Execution of Focused & Cross Functional Initiatives (Projects) within assigned span of work
- Influence & Align Regional / Local Stakeholders across Functions for smooth execution of function initiatives
- Ability to plan and independently deploy various quality function initiatives in Operations
- Ability to identify system gaps through data interpretation with Analytical bend of mind
- Good knowledge in Quality System Documentation, 7QC Tools, Process Mapping, FMEA etc.
- Ability to conduct training programs at peer level and below will be added advantage
- Effective Project Management with Adherence to Timelines without compromising on scope / deliverables
- Deploy Quality Assurance processes in multiple locations to ensure Process Standardization
- Conduct Process Audits / Assessment Reviews covering all critical Functions / Facilities.
- Work across organizations’ functions (Operations, Process Design, HR, Technology etc.) for ensuring closure of audit non – conformances and drive key projects for enhancing process quality
- Identify opportunities for driving focused improvement initiatives aimed at enhancing Customer / Seller Satisfaction
- Develop and maintain data repositories and systems for monitoring and measuring process performance against defined benchmarks
- Prepare & publish Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports sharing trends on Quality metrics
How to Apply for Flipkart Jobs Graduates 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Flipkart Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Flipkart Jobs Graduates 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Flipkart Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Flipkart Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Flipkart or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Flipkart Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Flipkart Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Flipkart Selection Process?
Ans: The Flipkart Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.