Unacademy Hiring Interns 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Unacademy Hiring Interns 2023-2024: Recently, Unacademy posted a job opening on its official website for the position of Business Development Intern. Candidates may apply for this position if they have completed their graduation. To do that, a clear and in-depth analysis of the job description in the article is required.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree are welcome to apply for this position. We have covered the duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Intern position in detail in this job article, along with information on location and pay.
About the Company
A global leader in educational technology, Unacademy is headquartered in Bangalore and provides an online learning platform. The company offers curricula for both basic (K–12) and advanced (programming, photography, entrepreneurship, etc.) courses. Additionally, it aids pupils in preparing for a range of competitive tests. Exams like JEE, NEET, UPSC, CUET, GATE, UPSC NDA, and Boards are examples of these. It was founded in 2015 by Gaurav Munjal, Hemesh Singh, and Roman Saini. As of May 2022, Unacademy’s market capitalization was $3.44 billion USD.
Unacademy Hiring Interns 2023-2024: More Details
|Business Development Intern
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
The role of a Business Development Intern provides valuable exposure to the world of business development and can be a stepping stone to a career in this field or related roles in sales, marketing, or strategic planning. The specific responsibilities and expectations may vary depending on the company’s size, industry, and objectives
- Analyze and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to business development efforts.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, maintaining records, and managing documents related to business development.
- Participate in specific projects or initiatives related to business development.
- Communicate with potential clients or partners through email, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content that supports business development efforts.
5.Learning and Development:
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Learn from experienced team members and participate in training sessions.
-Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
-Updating documents and sales records.
-Ability to Develop comprehensive outreach strategies.
-Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
-Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
-Fearless attitude, a hunter mentality and can take feedback & criticism positively.
-English is mandatory.
- Enrollment in a business, marketing, or related field of study.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency with office software (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Familiarity with CRM software or tools.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced business environment.
This position is based at our Unacademy Headquarters in Bangalore, India. You will be working in a vibrant and fast-paced environment surrounded by passionate individuals.
Immediate joiners are preferred.
How to Apply for Unacademy Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Unacademy Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Unacademy Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Unacademy Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Unacademy Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Unacademy official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Unacademy Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Unacademy Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Unacademy Selection Process?
Ans: The Unacademy Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.