Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Hiring as Business Analyst | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024: Genpact India has provided information regarding off-campus work for the Business Analyst role. If you’d like to learn more about the work opportunity in Bengaluru, India, read this page.
If you would want to apply for Genpact Hiring 2023, you may do so by reading the job description for more details or by completing the registration form at the bottom of this page. To learn more about the role at Genpact, go through this article.
About the Company
In addition to its corporate headquarters in New York City, Genpact is an American professional services firm with a registered office in Bermuda. Presently, the organisation has more than 100,000 employees and serves customers in more than 30 nations. In 2021, Genpact, a NYSE-listed company, brought in $3.71 billion in sales.
Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 7 LPA
- Demonstrate PRIDE (Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence) in everything you do
- Deliver agreed on outcomes to the highest quality and do so promptly
- Own the outcomes that you are assigned to you knowing you have the power of the global organization willing to support you
- Conduct due diligence/surveillance on clients assigned to you per policy, with the utmost confidentiality, and with a 100% accuracy
- Ensuring client results are met and all processes and procedures are adhered to
- Act as an enabler between our teams located globally, local teams, and our clients in Australia to ensure we demonstrate urgency, delight the teams we represent, and enable clients, in turn, being able to delight their clients
- Contribute to the development and, where required to, lead the implementation of project outcomes
- Work with client teams per the authority delegated to you from time-to-time
- Handle teams and initiatives
- Help review policy, SOPs, Process flows and recommend ideas for improvement
Qualifications we seek in you!
- University graduate
- Ability to understand the big picture, work independently, post and call out to bring teams together to tackle issues
- Experience in building, appraising, and leading teams
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion balancing highly sensitive casework
- Sound business communication (in English) is must-have
- Exposure to contact centre operations
- Proven Banking, Operations, or Financial Crime Risk Management experience
- Experience in Customer Lifecycle Management i.e. KYC, Client Onboarding, Product Fulfillment, Offboarding, Periodic Review, Client Middle Office experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
How to Apply for Genpact Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Genpact India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Genpact Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Genpact consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.