Upgrad Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Upgrad Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: UpGrad has a post open for a Program Associate. Professionals and recent grads alike are eligible for this role. By utilizing the Apply Link provided at the bottom of this page, interested parties can apply for this position and review the employment requirements for the upgrade Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers.
We have defined the requirements for eligibility for the upGrad Recruitment 2023–2024 as well as the whole job description in detail on this job posting. Before submitting their applications, it is advised that all candidates carefully evaluate the information.
About the Company
UpGrad was founded in 2015. The organisation is a leader in the online education revolution and is committed to helping the more than 1.3 billion people who work worldwide achieve professional achievement. It is of the few integrated lifelong learning technology companies in the world, serving both college students and working adults between the ages of 18 and 55.
Upgrad Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 5.5 LPA
About the Role:
Managing the end to end accountability of Live (Online) Session service features and ensuring a smooth and unique learning experience for learners by indulging in back office operations activities on a day to day basis. To be successful as a Program Associate, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Manage day to day operations for a smooth live session delivery consisting of planning, scheduling,
feedback, mentoring and stakeholder management.
● Deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, and resource constraints.
● Create and sustain a network of professional freelancers and industry experts for conducting live sessions
● Maintain and monitor feedback, quality, project plans, project schedules, budgets and
● Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all stakeholders are
on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
● Preparing status/weekly reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant
● Work with the Technology team to automate dashboards, analyze and interpret data. Apply
knowledge and experience along with the analytical approach to diagnose and resolve
issues in unique and complex customer environments.
● Ability to deliver the live session operations within budget, timeline, quality and resource constraints
● Knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel is a must
● Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
● Ability to handle pressure & work on multiple tasks independently
● Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude
● Experience of leading team on critical projects (professional / extracurriculars) is a plus
Qualification: Graduate with Relevant Experience
Years of Experience Required: 0-3 (Accepting Freshers Application as well!!!)
How to Apply for upGrad Jobs Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for upGrad Recruitment Drive for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
upGrad Recruitment Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for upGrad Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the upGrad Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of upGrad or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide upGrad Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides upGrad Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the upGrad Selection Process?
Ans: The upGrad Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.