Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024: The Genpact Hiring Drive for 2023 has already started. To learn more about employment opportunities with the organization, read this article or go to Genpact’s official website.
Genpact is currently seeking fresh graduates for the position of Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing Specialist. Candidates are given Hyderabad as the location by the company. Use the link in this page to apply for this position if you satisfy the prerequisites.
About the Company
Genpact is an American professional services corporation with its corporate headquarters in New York City and a registered office in Bermuda. Today, the company employs over 100,000 people and caters to clients in more than 30 countries. Revenue for the NYSE-listed Genpact in 2021 was $3.71 billion USD.
Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications or related field.|
|Salary||Upto 9.1 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
- Email Programs. Build, test and execute retention and acquisition campaigns based off Field Marketing and Marketing Communication Leader briefings. This Includes the creation of written content, data analysis, testing, performance reporting and create learnings for optimisation of future programs.
- Marketing Automation Tools. Understanding of automation tools (Marketo preferable) to deliver data driven, timely and relevant engagement points. This includes the assistance in developing innovate new applications of the technology to support the marketing function.
- Web. Assist in developing, creating and managing web content and analytics.
- Customer Data. Maintain the integrity and effectiveness of database. Identify the best ways to reach, segment and leveraging customer data for more effective campaigns.
- Asset Management. Marketing asset management including localisation of global content, collateral within the SFDC libraries and GE compliance approval systems.
- Collateral. Assistance with the development and coordination of collateral/sales tools including design, production and distribution.
- Vendors. Third party vendor management for print, design and logistics.
- Scheduling. Development and maintenance of Program annual calendar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications or related field.
- Proven professional experience in digital marketing, marketing communications or related field.
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud an advantage
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML and Salesforce.com
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- CSS, HTML and Salesforce.com
- Strong MS excel skills, Advanced Excel, VBA and MS Access
How to Apply for Genpact Jobs & Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Genpact India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Genpact Jobs & Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Genpact consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.