P&G Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
P&G Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: P&G official careers website has posted an off-campus hiring notice for 2023. Candidates interested in learning more about the P&G Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 should read this job posting. By clicking the registration link at the end of this page, they can then submit an application for the P&G Recruitment 2023.
On the P&G Off Campus Drive 2023, P&G Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023, we have provided thorough information.
About the Company
William Procter and James Gamble formed the Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), an American international consumer goods firm with its headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1837. It focuses on a broad range of consumer health, personal care, and hygiene products. These items are divided into numerous categories, such as baby, feminine, and family care, as well as beauty, grooming, health care, and fabric and home care.
P&G Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Product Supply Manager|
|Salary||Upto 25.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the below functions:
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
Product Supply Planning
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
How to Apply for P&G Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for P&G Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
P&G Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for P&G Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the P&G Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check P&G official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide P&G Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides P&G Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the P&G Selection Process?
Ans: The P&G Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.